• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Any news on 7800 xt?

Associate
Interested to see prices and reviews/benchmarks but already having a 6700XT, I can't really convince my brain that this is worth upgrading to, and then having the added faffage of selling on the Nitro+ which is a fantastic card.

Associate
AMD really are trying to stretch out whatever the reason is for the already 10 month delay on these right up to and including the very last day they possibly could.

ffs AMD....

Trying to clear old stock, trying to get people to stretch to a 7900XT, plus AMD don't really give a **** about PC GPU sector.

Soldato
Soldato
Wow, even Nvidia often lifts the embargos one day before launch. i would expect AMD to do that at least.
Given that cards the 7800XT will likely perform similarly to the 6800XT for just $150 cheaper after nearly 3 years I doubt reviews are going to be amazing which is maybe what AMD expect, worse case though is it’s actually slower than a 6800XT and AMD fudged the benchmarks again.

Associate
What do folks reckon pricing will come in for the 7800XT and 7700XT?

It depends, there's going to be a range, from the plastic shroud, twin fan potatoe level, then there's the Sapphire Pulse level, up to the top notch cards like Sapphire Nitro+ and PC Red Devil, and then of course there's ASUS TAX tier if you really enjoy a gool old-fashioned reaming.

:)

Back
Top Bottom