• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Any news on 7800 xt?

Associate
Soldato
60HpRkw.png

Taken from TPU's Sapphire 7800XT Nitro review
https://www.techpowerup.com/review/sapphire-radeon-rx-7800-xt-nitro/

Last edited:
Soldato
Wondering the same. Also is Starfield likely to be added do we think or has it been intentionally left out of the promotion??
They'll use the offer to sell off the 6000 cards first. It may come in once the old stock has been shifted but I'd expect you may be waiting until Christmas.

Soldato
I see places having it for £480 and £430.

Yes and all way up to £600 too.. but at least in stock if that counts for anything...:cry:

2022-2023 R.I.P for GPUS...

Let us hope some normality comes back to the market next generation or we can keep renaming GPUS one number up each gen and have same performance with a little less power use and really more cut down dies.. Meeh boring really from AMD and Nvidia this round.

Last edited:
Soldato
So watched the GN video. It's basically a good mid-range card but one that offers nothing new over previous 6800XT? So all a bit meh really. Would I be right in saying? I thought when it moved to the RT benchmarks that might show the difference in the generations but nope, the 6800XT stuck with it. So I can't see why anyone would buy this over say a 6800XT or a 6900XT? Not that I'm after a new card personally but I like to watch these things like most people and see what's what.

Back
Top Bottom