Anybody been struck down with the infamous Norovirus??

Soldato
Can I just point out that the figures this year were ESTIMATED to be higher than last year, this doesn't necessarily mean they are. And that this bug goes around every single winter. A few hundred thousand people more got ill with the bug and all of a sudden the country is almost in a panic. Over hyped, as usual, it's what the English are best at I think.

that and toilet hygine

Soldato
I just caught the damn thing on my flight back to Hong Kong. Spent three weeks back home in the UK and thought i'd got away with only a cold, but a pressurised cabin full of Brits sneezing and coughing did the trick.

Last night was up there as one of the worst nights of my life. Unable to sleep, vomiting, watery and explosive diarrhoea, fever, muscle ache, headache and passing out on the toilet floor. It was intense and lasted the whole night.

Soldato
I was lucky enough to have this!
3 kilo's of weight lost in 3 days! the episode lasted about 8 hours, and then it took 2 days to regain my appetite/strength.

I normally battle through colds and refuse to give in, but it absolutley crippled me.

Back
Top Bottom