Anyone can do it.....can you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
OP
BillytheImpaler said:
I installed Audacity and was able to compress Nitro Flow and a new one, Freestyle. Here ya' go with more of ElRazur's art...

Nitro Flow Compressed mp3, 500 KiB
Freestyle with Echo Compressed mp3, 943 KiB

Thanks for that man, i owe you one.

Can anyone blend it with a back track? i tried to but the sound recorder is just basic.

EDIT
So where is everyone? :confused: :confused:

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Davey_Pitch said:
Not bad El. I still think your lyrics could do with some work, but you can rap and flow, so I'll give you some respect for that, and for (eventually :p) having the balls to put it on a recording.

****Pinches self***

Thanks man. I await Octagon's view and the rest. :)

Soldato
OP
Otacon said:
Not bad, not bad. Agree with Davey about the lyrics, but you can put them together better than I thought you would.

Why the hell didnt you do that earlier?

[edit]I'll host 'em benneh, email me.

Thanks. I will work on them.
Im thinking of getting some hints from GordyR or we collaborate, he writes the words and i do the spitting...Hopefully after my exams.

EDIT
Didnt do it all along as i thought i could conveince you guys through post and i didnt have any mic either, i had to use the head phone.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
I sense this thread is nearing its end, so before the end of time, so can i say thank you to everyone who was real all long and those who took the Star it all out ,someone with your post count should know better too - Your diss gave me te energy i needed! :D

The following people seem to have disappear into the realms of hyperspace but if they are still here or anyone can get hold of them let them know they owe me their views on the recording i made.

NIX
ZEFAN
ALVALLARIO
VIOLENT J
SKUNKWORKS
KREEEEEE - I wil love to here from you bro, .....your crtitical analysis.
MOHINDER - I remember disssing you on the track too but i still wanna here your view :)
NEON
BURKA
JOHNNY G
IBANKALLDAY
DMPOOLE - I never realsied you are very good with sarcasm until i read your post over and over again. You wanted the track? well you got it, now i need your view! (you can disguised your sarcasm but i can detect them easily now - i learn quickly)
TRIED&TESTED
YEWEN
NEON

And can i say thanks to CHRIS R for seeing what most people didnt see in me - that i can do it!
Thanks also to those who in all HONESTY encouraged me to post the flow as well.
Fellas Below is a link for the recording, if you aint listen to it, the time is now!!

BillytheImpaler said:
I installed Audacity and was able to compress Nitro Flow and a new one, Freestyle. Here ya' go with more of ElRazur's art...

Nitro Flow Compressed mp3, 500 KiB
Freestyle with Echo Compressed mp3, 943 KiB

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
JohnnyG said:
Not sure why you've got me on that list but I am sure that I don't owe you anything.
If you'd like my view I'll give it.
That sort of 'music' is just rubbish as far as I'm concerned, it's talentless, up your own **** drivel.
The lyrics are childish too, what I heard of them anyway as I couldn't listen any further once you spouted the 'I deserve respect' pap.
That's just my opinion of course:)

You made a coment way back, check your post on this thread, that's why.
You just paid me and i must say i like it
As per the childish stuff maybe one day i will grow up, it is good to read from you again my next rap will be a step forward i promise. :)

Soldato
OP
dmpoole said:
sar·casm (sär'kăz'əm) pronunciation

1. A cutting, often ironic remark intended to wound.
2. A form of wit that is marked by the use of sarcastic language and is intended to make its victim the butt of contempt or ridicule.

I did that already, i dont see your point.

Soldato
OP
JohnnyG said:
Look darling I asked you a question about your lyrics that's all, how does that mean I owe you anything?
And my later comments are irrelevant as you seemed to think I was in your debt before I posted them.
You need some more man on man loving to help soothe that anger of yours:)

Okay, that's my cue

***El Runz**

Soldato
OP
JohnnyG said:
The true word on the street (especially round Wandsworth) is that you is down with the batties:)
You've posted a few clues in here about liking caps in the ass etc. that gives you away;)

Nah you r getting it wrong, the word in the underworld is El murdered two gay men in clapham common not too long ago. Now if im NOT homophobic, why would i wanna kill my own kind? :D

Soldato
OP
BillytheImpaler said:
I've no idea what happened to this thread. It's lost and if someone finds it can they please return it. I'd be much obliged.

Hey man it is just a gayness joke and stuff.

So what did you think of my "lil freestyle"? I am curious to hear from many people as possible.

Soldato
OP
Oh my God, i thought this thing is long dead and gone.......I read through the funny bit and i must admit tears was rolling down my check and my belly ache from laughing so much. I think this thread is a masterpiece, a story of different ideas colliding, clash of the titans and complete maddness and i love it.

Mod please archive this baby and dont prune it. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom