Apex Legends BR

Soldato
I feel your pain, so many times I'll see assist elimination or knock em down but not get the kill as I'll focus on the remaining squad

I think when I looked at stats last night 600 knock downs but only 400 kills in total ( my kdr is rubbish over all but game is fun so I ignore it )
I ain't no shroud, but then again my team mates always seem to be dribbling test dummies playing with spoons for fingers

Soldato
I ain't no shroud, but then again my team mates always seem to be dribbling test dummies playing with spoons for fingers
Last night I could have dropped kick most people, prior to people from discord coming on I was doing ranked with ransoms.

So so painful you would ping as jump master and drop down to that spot but either one or both would split off, leaving you at disadvantage straight away.

Generally all my random games last night were terrible, no communication even with the ping system :(

Honestly the discord guys make this game so much fun when compared to random games

Soldato
Last night I could have dropped kick most people, prior to people from discord coming on I was doing ranked with ransoms.

So so painful you would ping as jump master and drop down to that spot but either one or both would split off, leaving you at disadvantage straight away.

Generally all my random games last night were terrible, no communication even with the ping system :(

Honestly the discord guys make this game so much fun when compared to random games

This game brilliantly highlights how incredibly stupid human beings can be.

Associate
Rapidly got into Platinum in season 4 but without a headset and an organised effort it's futile trying to get any further. Everyones just solo'ing it.

The people who play as Crypto are the absolute pits.

Soldato
I bought crypto thinking he would be really good oh how wrong was I. I never find him useful I now only use him if it relates to a daily or weekly challenge

Caporegime
I want to die immediately if someone on my squad selects Crypto. It's that bad.
I bought crypto thinking he would be really good oh how wrong was I. I never find him useful I now only use him if it relates to a daily or weekly challenge
His problem is that he has to stand still when the whole game is about movement and watching the ring. He's like the antethesis of a BR game.

Associate
Yes,exactly right. I can't understand why people pick him.They will literally stay in drone mode while you are getting 2v3'd within 10 m distance. Then they moan why are you dead!?!?!? They die shortly after too and then moan even more.

Just played 10 games in Plat with randoms and finished 200RP down.

Soldato
You can't progress in plat unless you have a team. You really have to play with the same 2.

We are in diamond making some progress. Hopefully, can make it to master before the soft reset.

Associate
Logged on last night to find out a patch totaling 16gb had been released.

For such a big size I expected much more changes! they seriously need to work on ways to make them smaller in size!

Caporegime
Reckon there's another map or future event in there too. Maybe some more new legend content too. No way those changes made are taking up that much space.

Deja Loot is hella frantic at the end of matches. It's a really hard decision between getting to the end ring first and having to fight everyone off for minutes or arriving late and finding a squad equipped up the wazoo. I like it.

Associate
Crypto is so underrated and not utilized correctly. After all his buffs recently he's become one of my mains.

Key to using him is getting the drone in the middle of the fight without being in the enemies face to shoot it down. Then quickly get back to shooting with your team.

Its basically a constant bloodhound scan its amazing

Man of Honour
Logged on last night to find out a patch totaling 16gb had been released.

For such a big size I expected much more changes! they seriously need to work on ways to make them smaller in size!
Try COD where there was a 70 GB or something patch the other week.

Associate
Since the patch my game is glitching badly. Objects turn black as soon as i get near them and a shadow envelops trhe screen. Updated drivers and still no joy! :mad:

Associate
Since the patch my game is glitching badly. Objects turn black as soon as i get near them and a shadow envelops trhe screen. Updated drivers and still no joy! :mad:
Saw a few people on reddit complain about this - apparently going to the game properties in Origin and repairing/ verifying the game files can fix it.

Can't believe they want 700 coins for the "Event Packs", not that I'd buy any regardless but the whole economy in this game feels massively skewed.

Associate
Thanks for the reply but i randomly decided to do that myself. Turns out theres around 13gb worth of files missing in some downloads.

So if anyone else suffers then do what Swinbag said and repair the game and it will then run ok.

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato

Yes,exactly right. I can't understand why people pick him.They will literally stay in drone mode while you are getting 2v3'd within 10 m distance. Then they moan why are you dead!?!?!? They die shortly after too and then moan even more.

Just played 10 games in Plat with randoms and finished 200RP down.

To be fair like you mentioned most cant utilize him properly. I dont rate him as one of the top characters to play as there more useful combos imo. However its all down to drone management and there has been some good top class player. At Plat/Dia the drone can be an absolute pain particularly if its hidden well and he does something mid fight. So with good coordination with his team he can be useful.

Saw a few people on reddit complain about this - apparently going to the game properties in Origin and repairing/ verifying the game files can fix it.

Thats what i did as i ran out of disk space. The game install was over 65Gb and had to repair it after making space which it was then able to update and then the package tidied itself up and is now back to 36Gb. Was pretty impressed as some on the Apex forums were saying you had to completely reinstall to reclaim space and i wasnt doing that if i could help it.

Associate
I'm enjoying the new season a lot, sorta got burned out a while back but they new map and changes are great.

Still plenty of idiots when playing solo, may have to jump on discord again.

Back
Top Bottom