Apex Legends BR

Sgarrista
Commissario
Doesn’t help that it’s a F2P game. Not sure if they do Hardware bans or not though.

They come with spoof packages to hide hardware ids and things like that. I literally watched a guy mow down an entire team with 1 mag on a hemlock, didnt even reload until they were all dead.

Next game I was level 4 helmet and body shield, my 2 team mates in level 3, we run into a building and do a scan with our bloodhound, spotted an enemy at the top, ran up the stairs while the 3rd went up the rope. The enemy at the top fired 3 shots from a peacekeeper and knocked all of us down.

Next game watched a guy with a spitfire basically ignore the recoil, held his finger on the trigger until out of ammo and knocked down 5 players.

Its basically who wants to be the most brazen/obvious with their aimbots as to who wins the game.

Associate
I need to find my motivation to enjoy the game again. Lately I've just been holding down W to get into the first fight i hear, movement is suffering as I'm getting sloppy, not bothering to engage at different angles or disengage when i should etc. Usually play solo queuing so I can relax (no pressure letting ppl down) but end up 3/5 of my games being completely solo after 5 minutes as randoms quit after getting knocked on first fire fight...end up having to play sweaty as fk just to have a chance 1v3 lol. So wish this game had a permanent solo mode.

Associate
I need to find my motivation to enjoy the game again. Lately I've just been holding down W to get into the first fight i hear, movement is suffering as I'm getting sloppy, not bothering to engage at different angles or disengage when i should etc. Usually play solo queuing so I can relax (no pressure letting ppl down) but end up 3/5 of my games being completely solo after 5 minutes as randoms quit after getting knocked on first fire fight...end up having to play sweaty as fk just to have a chance 1v3 lol. So wish this game had a permanent solo mode.
Join the discord. In a similar boat. Joined two guys from here the other day and was much better

Man of Honour
enemy at the top fired 3 shots from a peacekeeper and knocked all of us down.
That could be luck, PK is the most powerful gun at close range with the exception of the Mastiff. I had a really good round with it yesterday and was happily mowing people down in tight spaces.

Associate

What rank are you? - I found that at lower ranks (bronze, silver) but now I'm Platinum random team mates seem much better.

Associate
What rank are you? - I found that at lower ranks (bronze, silver) but now I'm Platinum random team mates seem much better.
Plat this season, Diamond last. Haven't bothered with rank this season other than helping rank up others with my alt. Problem with rank is that I really have to be in the right frame of mind otherwise I'm letting down others who may really want the points. Pubs is now also anti chill as randoms quit meaning I'm soloing most of the round so need to be in God mode to do well. Last night had first decent game with some randoms with high kills...then got trashed by aimbotter lasering everyone with a spitfire (recorded it on my phone).

I do use the discord when there's a spot free but typically it's always a full squad already. Also avoid the main Apex discord now days due to the amount of toxic ppl in there.

Associate
Looks like the CoD Warzone BR launches today so I will be giving that a go tonight. Free to play as well.

Downloaded a 90GB patch for MW last night, hope this includes it :eek:

Its free to play if you own MW right ? Hope so as that will deter many hackers as they will need to purchase another copy of the game to play again ?

Back
Top Bottom