Apex Legends BR

Associate
Watched some of the twitch tournament late last night. Both shroud and dizzy are unbelievably good to the point they make good players look very average. Some of the wingman shots many players simply couldn't hit even if they had numerous attempts.

Yer always thought he's an absoulte beast born with a mouse in his hand. DG with his 170IQ says he's bang average though and him and his crew of top BR boys would easily beat him. Almost as funny as his 170 IQ comment, but not quite that funny.

Back on topic, It's nice to see all the top battle Royal Players have jumped ship to the new king of the BR scene.

Soldato
Yer always thought he's an absoulte beast born with a mouse in his hand. DG with his 170IQ says he's bang average though and him and his crew of top BR boys would easily beat him. Almost as funny as his 170 IQ comment, but not quite that funny.

Back on topic, It's nice to see all the top battle Royal Players have jumped ship to the new king of the BR scene.

The squads they played that tournament in are beatable if it came to the best players directly facing off against each other but as two individuals, there's not many could match them currently as they've put in big hours already. I'd be intrested to see how people like clawz from the quake scene got on with it. Tactically there's nothing much to go off so far as it's so early with only that public type scenario to go off. It could differ a bit with less aggressive play but it's hard to tell. Games like Fortnite at top level are like an entirely different game to public. Doubt that difference will be seen here and it's never going to match the tactics of Cs. The really slow plays involving hiding prone like in pubg also won't happen so I'm not sure the closing circles will have as much impact as other games.

Caporegime
great streamer player on pro level, no. would get wooped. you see this at lans,then the shroud fanboys step in and people like spils start . he was pro once now hes great streamer player whos better than most. which is a talent in itself.

Soldato
great streamer player on pro level, no. would get wooped. you see this at lans,then the shroud fanboys step in and people like spils start . he was pro once now hes great streamer player whos better than most. which is a talent in itself.

Not convinced dg. I've watched tournament play from a variety of games for years and his aim is on point. He's still very fast for an ex pro. Pretty hard to get motivated after years of one game knowing you could make a lot more money from streaming without the pressure of being in c9 or otherwise. He was noticeably better than skadoodle, another pro. Dizzy at times looked like twitch was streaming at 1.5* speed compared to some of the others :D

You could be right as tactically there was nothing to see and they looked a mess at times. Have to see what happens competitively.

Last edited:
Associate

You what bro? Are you trying to say he wouldn't make a good pro player and he sucks at Lan Comps? Or just testing us again? Really are you mental (Clearly you are) but news just in he's been there done that. Made a huge name for himself as the face of C9. Now he just plays for fun and makes a shed load of money for it. Living the dream really. Whilst you clearly just live in a day dream.

Guy plays for one of the biggest Pro teams out there, But clearly average compared to your skill set Rainman.

Why are you even in here, Didnt you right the game off on day one?

Soldato
shroud has just hit the quarter of million dollars per month, just from subscribers alone, before twitch cut, thats mental, thats $3million a year before his massive donations/sponsors/event earnings etc etc, lucky git, all from just gaming and loving it.

Associate
One thing is for certain, in terms of raw aiming skill he is untouchable. If he marketed a mouse as the best aiming device it would fly off the shelf, when the truth is, he would rek 90% of us with a roller ball mouse

Caporegime
gave this a single game a couple of days after launch and got melted in short order but played for a couple of hours tonight with some guys on the OCUK Discord and quite enjoyed it and even managed a few kills and we won a round too!

Soldato
Wooo won a match!
same here..got carried though 2 kills while my PUG got 22 :)

edit only lvl 4 and though ive tried other BR games none this has really hooked me, got to say i like this, i loved the Titanfall games so im happy to be supporting Respawn, i will throw some money at the other characters at some point.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom