Apex Legends BR

Permabanned
In this case I just mean dropping into an area with loads of squads also dropping there. Often the areas with "better" loot.

However from what I can see it doesnt matter, if you start in a less populated area you can pretty much just work your way in grabbing kit as you go. There is so much loot its rarely an issue.

Soldato
2) Team-mates who quit as soon as they bleed out.

This morning I dropped with 2 randoms, we got into an early fight that left me and 2 guys from another 2 squads alive, they took each other out and I cleaned up the final person... immediately ran over to my team-mates and picked up their beacons, quickly grabbed some armour from the corpses and healed myself and then headed directly to the nearest respawner... they both d/c'd just as I was about to do the respawn... no idea at all why they waited right up until that point and then left, very strange behaviour

Soldato
I agree it's right, but like you say some stats to recognize what you did would be nice.

Ive seen players think they killed em and leave the downed person alone and just do one

Yes, I guess I was saying finishing off a downed player doesn't really deserve credit/recognition though. People often leave a downed player because, why not I guess? In fact I think it's better to and I have to remind myself not to because...

Don't you just love it when someone goes for a finish on you only to be taken out by a squad mate. Makes me laugh out loud EVERY time.:D

If they didn't insta die, their team mates are nearby. Don't waste ammo shooting someone that's already downed and can do nothing further. Concentrate on taking out his team mates. Sure, if you look about and no-one is near, melee or do a finishing move, but too often I go to finish him and his squad mate comes round the corner and shoots me :(

**EDIT** Someone just posted this in Discord and I guess, whilst a little more obvious than some, is a good example of completely ignoring downed people.

(There are some swearies... I forget the rules here, am I allowed to post?)

Man of Honour
@AndyCr15 r15 That someone was me, and yeah I specifically put it in there instead of on here because it has some swearies right off the bat and in the song :p

Search YouTube for "Mastiff gon' give it to ya" for a very satisfying and well timed round finish with double mastiff.

Soldato
Any high tier loot area close to the flight path and the blue circle and the supply ship .....

Best area for gear imo is the Swamp. Loads of gear, nice routes in and out so you can easily disengage with plenty to pick up on the way, it's on an edge so your exposure is limited.

Just got my headset sorted and installed Origin, been playing Xbox til now but fancy giving PC a go. I'll jump on the discord over the weekend some time.

Soldato
@AndyCr15 r15 That someone was me, and yeah I specifically put it in there instead of on here because it has some swearies right off the bat and in the song :p

Search YouTube for "Mastiff gon' give it to ya" for a very satisfying and well timed round finish with double mastiff.

Isn't it about time that this rule was clarified or, even better, just done away with? There are loads of videos posted that contain way worse language than that, and they seem to get a free pass. Or does this rule only apply to the gaming section?

Soldato
Can't seem to kill anything at the moment.....Been a shocking night tonight.....

Just can't figure out what weapons I get on with - R99/R301 and wingman/peacekeeper usually but just hitting people so hard but never seem to get the kills.....

Associate
Been playing a lot of Gibraltar last few days trying to go through them all one by one and get a feel for them. He definitely seems quite hard to play..I'd even go as far as to say he's definitely weaker than the rest of the cast.

Partly could be my style, he's not well suited to zipping around running and gunning. But that's dictated by the team too so don't really have a choice to constantly peek corners with his passive shield and take potshots.

His Ultimate is powerful, and great for catching latecomers to the new circle, got a triple with it once in that situation. But I can't seem to get any usefulness from his abilities though, his bubble shield, and deployable shield are both so slow in terms of the animation that they're unuseable in any situation you might actually need them in. And his huge hitbox is far more of a downside than the small benefit they give. Trying to dodge in and out of his bubble and shoot people like Winston in OW, is also useless because of his hitbox.

Anyone figured this chap out? Feels to me like he's basically just a free kill.

Soldato
Early game has been terrible for me this morning, slow downs/server lag on every match I played. Makes hot dropping with enemies impossible to kill.
It seems to clear up after a minute or so but I had the same problem with pubg and it spoils the fun.

Soldato
I feel like if Gibraltar and his team could fire through his shield (like barriers in Overwatch) he'd go from being kinda pants to not too bad...

His hitbox is twice as bit as the other characters and therefore much easier to hit. I also agree that the shield is pointless if you can't shoot out of it.

Back
Top Bottom