** Apple Media Event - March 7th **

Soldato
They don't take money out until the day of delivery. They only pre-authorise an amount up until then.

Ah this is what I thought, how come some people have had money out?

Edit: Still no confirmation email, but order status has gone from Received to Processing :)

Bed time for me finally. I bet I wake up in the morning and the order has gone. That or the other 15 attempts all went through finally...

Last edited:
Soldato
Ah this is what I thought, how come some people have had money out?

Edit: Still no confirmation email, but order status has gone from Received to Processing :)

Bed time for me finally. I bet I wake up in the morning and the order has gone. That or the other 15 attempts all went through finally...

If the order is there now, it will stick :)

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
I could not wait and went to bed just before 11pm. I am thinking a lot of people that would have pre-ordered were sleeping too. Do you know if the 16th March date is certain, as I pre-ordered 4-5 hours after it was available?

Associate
32gb Black WiFi ORDERED!! :D

So glad i went to sleep and woke up a little early...made the shopping experience sooo much smoother.

Ordered to work address for friday 16th (should be fine right?)

Caporegime
Please tell me none of you who own an iPad 2 have bought an iPad 3 without selling the 2 first or plan to sell it later? Why would one person need 2 iPads?

My wife has an ipad 1, which we all use daily. My plan was to buy myself one this year because I sit at my desktop when she uses the ipad.

I was just going to get an ipad 3 for myself, but with the refurb price on the ipad 2 I'm going to upgrade hers as well and pass the ipad 1 down to my 3 year old. It's not going to be worth selling now and he can have it for films in the car on journeys and when we go on holiday.

So we will have 3, feel the anger ;)

Back
Top Bottom