** Apple Media Event - March 7th **

Man of Honour
Black or White arghhhhh! Help me please someone my cards itching to make payments!

White:

Doesn't show fingerprints as much on the bezel

Black:

Looks better with the screen off

The rest is just what you prefer, if you can't decide I'd say black is a safer bet though.

Soldato
Gone for white 64GB 4G version myself, bought it for my wife though.........................even though as she likes to point out that I use it more than her :p

Confirmation email just came through about 2 hours after ordering.

Gee

Gee

Soldato
Ok so I'm thinking Black over White. Size I'm still unsure about - 16 or 32GB?

With it being a hi-res screen and what not I'm heading towards 32GB for the films, larger Apps etc. I'd rather have too much space then too little tbh, plus it's only an extra £80 for an extra 16GB.

Don't know if to wait and see what the retail stores (purple computer place etc) have got to say first, hoping they might have some deals on where you get a free Smart cover or whatever! Help me OcUK!

Permabanned

With it being a hi-res screen and what not I'm heading towards 32GB for the films, larger Apps etc. I'd rather have too much space then too little tbh, plus it's only an extra £80 for an extra 16GB.

Don't know if to wait and see what the retail stores (purple computer place etc) have got to say first, hoping they might have some deals on where you get a free Smart cover or whatever! Help me OcUK!

theres never any deals on iPad so forget that, free smart cover LOL

you can get a 32gb 4G for £561 from apple education store

get black white looks like a toy

Soldato

I've gone for Black 32GB as I expect Apps and movies to need more space. Also, I have very little free space on my 16GB iPad2 so I need more.

Soldato
I had a 16GB iPad and is was nowhere near big enough once I started putting movies on it.

I had a 64GB iPad and it was overkill. Even the 32GB would have been a little large. My 16GB 4S is fine so I've gone for a 16GB new iPad.

I use it for books/podcasts more than movies but I'm sure I can get enough on the iPad for when I go on holiday.

Back
Top Bottom