Ark: Survival Evolved - Dinosaur MMO/Survival PVP funz!

Sorry for the first time in forever my IP address changed. It should still show the server in the in game browser, but if not it is

151.225.226.1:27015

Are you aware the server hasnt been accessible since about 1am last night?
It doesnt appear to be showing for favourites or survivors, and i cant remember the server name but looking at the unofficial list none are standing out.

I dont think its running, or its not configured correctly since that happened.

==== edit ====

Seems one of our ppl got in, but only by using the server IP and ive just joined on them.
Its quite likely others will have no idea.

Hopefully it'll show up again correctly, cos tbh we were wondering earlier in the night whether you'd given up on the game after your base was needlessly destroyed, and then it went down a few hours later and we were basically saying if its not coming back up, we'd probably just stop playing for a while rather than start all over from lvl1 elsewhere.
If we kept our level, it wouldnt be so bad, but a closed server you cant digitise yourself on to move your char to somewhere means it kinda sucks.

If you're disheartened by the events with your base, come down south and join us. We've got a nice base going on, we have 5-6 ppl of which 4 are pretty active and between 2pm-2am going on 6am sometimes, you'll usually find 2 of us (me & another).
We'd just put down the bohemoth gate, then had to destroy it cos the person putting it down placed it in completely the wrong place cos he got confused at our instructions, we'd just put the 2nd one down and then the game said we couldnt put the gate doors on cos of uneven land :D fortunately, i insisted we got the supplies before destroying it again, and then the server went down and moments later i found v175 has a fix for it :D:D just in time really.
If you're intersted, send me a steam msg saying you wanna join and i'll send our coords and make sure someone is there to add you in.

Last edited:
Are you aware the server hasnt been accessible since about 1am last night?
It doesnt appear to be showing for favourites or survivors, and i cant remember the server name but looking at the unofficial list none are standing out.

I dont think its running, or its not configured correctly since that happened.

Sorry I am honestly not sure what happened, there were only 2 or 3 people on at a time this morning. It also showed up here:

http://arkservers.net/server/151.225.226.1:27016

A few people reported that they could not connect for some reason. I restarted it and its all fine again :confused:

Have a pistol now but the ammo is really expensive! I bet it's rubbish too. I haven't used it yet as I'm too cheap and want to save the bullets so I just pike everything to death.

Looks good though :D

Thanks for the offer, but we are OK now :)

I heard you had the behemoth gate, but I wasn't aware of the problems!
Cool. Yeah if theres a bit of a slope then it says the path is blocked. I believe theres another base with them already though. Ours only went up late last night.
Fortunately 175 fixes it so we're lucky we didnt scrap it.

Have a pistol now but the ammo is really expensive! I bet it's rubbish too. I haven't used it yet as I'm too cheap and want to save the bullets so I just pike everything to death.

Looks good though :D

I've not used them either, not really interested tbh. We got the assault rifle from a red drop last night, havent fired it but it looks really nice and i wanna paint it :D

seems like 175.1 is needed to get back into the server.

1st join greats you with pick a spawn location, then returns you to main menus.
every connection after that just returns to main menus.

- Fixed issue with being forced to "respawn" in 175.0. Redeployed the ARK Official Server Network with the saved data immediately prior to doing the update, no data loss. We suggest server admins use 175.1 rather than 175.0

Me and some pals been thoroughly enjoying this recently, level 13 at the moment, build a wooden house, tamed 3 dinos, starting to get really into it.

Wish your character kept its inventory and stats between servers though. We're all playing on an unofficial server that's always populated yet never full called tab_super_amazing or something along those lines (it rarely appears in the in game browser list, we use the steam server list to get in) if anyone wants to setup base near us, spawn at south point 3 and follow the river inlet down a fair way and you'll find our "Shinra base of operations" :D

Seems like they really screwed things up with 175.

After the join & select spawn point, it essentially glitched my logged body, its in the game world but you cant interact with it (options are there, but none work). I ended up removing everyone elses gear and storing them before they logged in, incase they had the same issue (i know at least 1 logged during 175) and it seems others on the server have the same issue with their screwed up body. One in our tribe has 2 dead bodies together, since coming back in.

Also, significant warning - dont take your dinos off ANY drop more than say 5 meters high. We took a dino off a drop about 1 storey high, it died... and it was a high level T-Rex. He did the same drop himself afterwards, and lost 80 health. So a T-Rex which would be 1500HP died, while he took an 80HP loss (char = 300HP iirc).

They'res a patch coming in a few hours, which re-balances the fall damage, it also allows you to reverse the dinos too.
http://steamcommunity.com/app/346110/discussions/0/594820656447032287/

The fall damage thing is an absolute joke though. They cant possibly have taken out multiple dinos and tested them and said its acceptable like that. The fact that they're rebalancing the distance its triggered AND reducing how much it hurts, straight after releasing the patch, pretty much confirms this too. Its a pre-alpha, but there has to be someone checking things as they go. We should be public testers, they should still have a QA team checking before releasing it.
Their 'we've fixed it' statement about the spawn logging issue is the same. It went to everyone, the official ones were reset to beforehand, but the unofficial ones are all broke and suffered the consequences of their inability to bother to see if something works before pushing it.

Me and some pals been thoroughly enjoying this recently, level 13 at the moment, build a wooden house, tamed 3 dinos, starting to get really into it.

Wish your character kept its inventory and stats between servers though. We're all playing on an unofficial server that's always populated yet never full called tab_super_amazing or something along those lines (it rarely appears in the in game browser list, we use the steam server list to get in) if anyone wants to setup base near us, spawn at south point 3 and follow the river inlet down a fair way and you'll find our "Shinra base of operations" :D

Thats Horrorwoods server, think there might be a few of us in there?

I have been told that before, but I looked into it and apparently the ingame browser is not working properly yet. We still seem to have a decent amount of players and I noticed more new players getting help in chat tonight so that is good.

The name was kind of sarcasm to get some new players in :)

You can also always do this:

http://arkservers.net/1/search/?term=tab

and it should show up :)

Back
Top Bottom