Assassin’s Creed Origins

Same only had 1 crash and that was with afterburner running..

And both my cpu and gpu is oced to 4.5ghz and 1080 has +80 on core and +450 on mem
Whot ?? Afterburner make the game crash ?? Only played 8 hours but had no crash yet, and used afterburner the whole time. Is that something to look forward too ?? :eek:

On another little note, found this a tad funny earlier. Saw that I had a ? on the map so walked over there and once I got close enough turned out to be a kill this animal quest.. but.. ehmm well...

RMu8SC3.jpg

YXda1Tp.jpg

Never seen a animal in mid air though. :p So since it looked like one of those horned ones I had to walk around and kill them until I found the right one.

Really wish they come with a update where the HUD becomes more modular and you can remove what you don't want to see, maybe even put so you can toggle them on and off with a button too.

Ya for some reason afterburner was running fine for me for about 10 hours then I installed new Nvidia drivers and game crashed when loading in from the menu.. I disabled AB and all been fine since and just haven't bothered enabling the OSD again just kept it running in the background for the GPU OC.. so it may be fine for you..

I hate having the reminders popping up and also hate the Objective in range use senu message aswell wish I could get rid of them.

I'm loving the game but confused by the level system, if I attack a higher level bandit with a red tag then I can shoot him with 15 arrows & hardly make a dent to his health but if he shoots me with just one or two I'm dead

I'm loving the game but confused by the level system, if I attack a higher level bandit with a red tag then I can shoot him with 15 arrows & hardly make a dent to his health but if he shoots me with just one or two I'm dead

Its not a Skull tag he has is it? Cause those are mobs who are much higher level

That's the point! He's higher level, don't bother trying until you've levelled up a bit more. You can usually go for them if they're 1 or 2 levels higher but yea, they will kill you fast!

I like the look of this but a bit concerned my lowly 4690k won't be up to the job, going off recent reports.

Never played an AC game before but I do have Black Flag in my steam library, never played it!

Still not got to Alexandra yet, but thought I would gun it for the Isu armour. I think a art Director from Destiny joined the team :p

4h8c1t.jpg

29vxp2q.jpg

Hmm come across a weird bug. Just started the game and the language had changed to Polish. Several minutes after working how to change it back to English and restarting the game has placed my Save game in the second slot (with the 1st and 3rd slot empty). When I start that save game I have side quests at level 16/17 and my main quest is to get to Alexandria in an area which is not accessible as yet!

I'm only level 6 and I was
about to be taken for a guide around the temple in the second area

What the dickens! I may have to restart again.

https://overclock3d.net/news/softwa...as_now_no_perceptible_effect_on_performance/1

We’re confirming that the anti-tamper solutions implemented in the Windows PC version of Assassin’s Creed Origins have no perceptible effect on game performance.
In order to recreate a living, systemic and majestic open world of Ancient Egypt, where players can witness all of its stunning details, its beautiful landscapes & incredible cities, in a completely seamless way with no loading screens, Assassin’s Creed Origins uses the full extent of the minimum and recommended PC system requirements here: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1759689 while ensuring a steady 30 FPS performance.

We’re committed to ensuring the most optimum experience possible for everyone, and we advise any players who may encounter performance issues on PC to check out support.ubi.com as there might be already a workaround or to contact us further explaining their issues so that we can solve them.

Playing it is fine, but trying to do anything else while it's open is near impossible.

A few possible very very minor spoilers, but worth watching -

Very cool. I noticed the peeing one today - a guard was doing it into a bush allowing me to sneak up behind him :)

Can't fault this level of detail!

Back
Top Bottom