Assassin’s Creed Origins

Just connected my twitch prime account which is free with Amazon prime to Uplay and got the below.

Oh, it also seems I was given the season pass with the deluxe version that I bought from steam. Just checked through my Uplay account which has 2 step verification on it, and there has been no pruchases from it.
Strange, but i'll take it.

How did you manage to link the accounts. On Twitch it says:

Step 1: Go to the following website: www.assassinscreed.com/twitchredeem

Step 2: Connect with your Ubisoft account on the website to link it with your Twitch account.

Step 3: Choose your platform and confirm. Your content will be available on your selected platform when you relaunch your game.

But the link in step 1 just takes me to a page about the game.

On the crown button on the top right of twitch, I clicked there and a drop down menu appeared. Click on the Creed on and it allowed me to link accounts with uplay.

The scale of this game is utterly mind blowing. Check out the 3 large Pyramids @ Giza each one is massive with so many hidden treasure rooms :eek: how Ubisoft have managed to pack all this into a seamless load is clever streaming wise. The game world is surely the largest ever seen in any SP game :D

Just saw this over at UBI Forum, seems a rather big bug and hopefully they turned of the mission but incase they haven't yet thought I post the link here:

https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1779670-Pre-Order-Remorse

Edit: Should mentioned it is if you pre-ordered the game and have The Ambush at Sea mission available to you.

Puzzled by this, because I've done that mission already and it didnt reset all of my stuff back to zero. I did the mission, destroyed the ships as Aya, watched the cutscene and then returned to Bayek with everything as it was before. No problems at all. Maybe I was just lucky

Puzzled by this, because I've done that mission already and it didnt reset all of my stuff back to zero. I did the mission, destroyed the ships as Aya, watched the cutscene and then returned to Bayek with everything as it was before. No problems at all. Maybe I was just lucky
Ahh right. Glad to hear it not all gloom then ! :)

I not progressed that far myself, so thought I post it incase someone was close. Seems it is random then, still got to be hard getting that bug and everything goes poof. :(

The scale of this game is utterly mind blowing. Check out the 3 large Pyramids @ Giza each one is massive with so many hidden treasure rooms :eek: how Ubisoft have managed to pack all this into a seamless load is clever streaming wise. The game world is surely the largest ever seen in any SP game :D

Don't know about largest as it doesn't seem to take that long to travel between areas (though it certainly is big) but it sure is the best looking, best realised and most detailed. The amount of stuff they've managed to cram in while maintaing such visual fidelity is mind-boggling. Not only that, the world isn't static and is interesting to explore. It's also a true open world without hubs, which makes it even more impressive.

It is crazy - and then you realise there are a load more pyramids. I thought I had explored a lot of the map until I went on a quest to find every star rock circle...realised I had barely touched even a third of the map...after 30 or so hours. Enjoying all the quests, the stories are told well.

Anyone else gone through the desert and come across some 'strange goings on'? They genuinely fooled me, as I am sure they would in a real desert. Very clever.

Gameplay mechanics are way beyond every previous AC game. Story still isn't as good as AC2 though.

Where's the cheapest place to buy this chaps?

All new releases seem to be really expensive recently (£40+ and then some!). I used to look on dlcompare.com and be able to buy new games for about £25 all the time. All the latest games are really expensive, WTF is going on?

Where's the cheapest place to buy this chaps?

All new releases seem to be really expensive recently (£40+ and then some!). I used to look on dlcompare.com and be able to buy new games for about £25 all the time. All the latest games are really expensive, WTF is going on?

The third party sellers obtain them in cheaper regions, as of late the regional discounts are starting to get very slim to counter the fact that people buy from third parties.

It is crazy - and then you realise there are a load more pyramids. I thought I had explored a lot of the map until I went on a quest to find every star rock circle...realised I had barely touched even a third of the map...after 30 or so hours. Enjoying all the quests, the stories are told well.

Anyone else gone through the desert and come across some 'strange goings on'? They genuinely fooled me, as I am sure they would in a real desert. Very clever.

Gameplay mechanics are way beyond every previous AC game. Story still isn't as good as AC2 though.
+1 to all of that I saw fish dropping from the sky next to the Giza pyramids :eek: more Pyramids you say this game must be the largest SP only title made to date !!

Big thumbs up from Cohh in the end, best AC ever he says

Didn't realise it was the black flag development studio. I agree with him, no one else other than them should touch AC games in future. I would also agree that it is the best AC game to date. So many surprise little touches as you play.

Looking forward to what the DLC brings.

Back
Top Bottom