Assassin’s Creed Origins

How do I solve the “turn on machine “ deep inside the tombs?
The first in I have found I need to dive underwater, listen to the message, swam around couldn’t find anything o toggle or move, eventually gave up and hovered over the diagram to exit the tomb.
Chees

pretty sure that is the extent of it, the ancient machines is playing the message from the Isu

Just picked this up for free with a Seagate Firecuda Hard Drive. Pretty good deal when you consider the CD key for this is worth £25.

Installing it now, looking forward to playing it after seeing peoples comments.

Got my Key with a Samsung SSD. Controls via keyboard and mouse are fiddly to say the least. Am I better with a Xbox controller ?

I played through the game on Keyboard and mouse and found the controls to be fine...at least I did once I had changed the default climbing key from Alt to Q

Got my Key with a Samsung SSD. Controls via keyboard and mouse are fiddly to say the least. Am I better with a Xbox controller ?

I used an Xbox controller, worked flawlessly, preferred the alternate layout pad option, but played amazingly after that + rumble is nice feedback!

im guessing its linked to companies pulling black friday a week early, which steam don't appear to be doing, most of the offers do appear to running for over a week.

they do after all appear to have the rainbow six offer mirrored that was running already.

Guessed so, we shall see!

I've not bought a AC since Brotherhood as I was annoyed how it became yet another "re-skin every year" but after all the hype of this one, I think I need it.
All I wanted is the end of the story line as it was so so good.

Tempted to pull the trigger at full price, but waiting for any deals coming between now and next week.

EDIT: Checked the Ubi store, the 20% and 17% discount doesn't stack, "only the most important discount will be applied". Save your points!

given the length its running for ill just hold until black friday proper, being a payday. That and ill probably need to "invest" in a new GPU, 390 is getting a little stretched these days.

Hopefully 1.05 starts to clean up some of the CPU issues as well.

I'm still loving it. I'm not doing everything I see, but trying to do as much as possible. According to Uplay I've got 50% game progression. I think I've done most of the tombs now... Still have loads of areas I've not even been to yet.

Just got the arena and it would be fun if the AI was even half decent!... You get paired with someone and they just stand around next to you getting in the way.

I was just in Fayum, which is close to the middle of the map, and I got a new side quest with a marker showing up which is 10,500 metres away!

One big map. Great thing is, it is so populated and interesting to look at. They even made the open desert interesting! I never find myself bored when travelling through it. Least I have ever fast travelled in an open world game.

Back
Top Bottom