Assassin’s Creed Origins

Jumped and bought this on cheap from person who already has it on XB1.
Was hesitant to buy but after searching,reading and some videos seems they made quite a good game.
Off to adventure :D

Anyone found any more resting points yet, up to 3 now, an ability point for each one you find.

60 hours now and still not unlocked the map fully, game is mentally packed with quests and little points of interest that you just have to go and see what they are.

Oh, found out last night you can assassinate through bamboo and hay fences.

Anyone found any more resting points yet, up to 3 now, an ability point for each one you find.

60 hours now and still not unlocked the map fully, game is mentally packed with quests and little points of interest that you just have to go and see what they are.

Oh, found out last night you can assassinate through bamboo and hay fences.

There are 5 in total.

Every time I think the combat has clicked I realise how poor it can be. I'm fighting a Phylake at the moment, an archer, and all it is is him backing away from me whilst firing arrows at me at a speed the same as me running forwards...which of course I can't do anyway because I need my shield up!...just poor.

Every time I think the combat has clicked I realise how poor it can be. I'm fighting a Phylake at the moment, an archer, and all it is is him backing away from me whilst firing arrows at me at a speed the same as me running forwards...which of course I can't do anyway because I need my shield up!...just poor.

You have other options, buildings, tools, horses etc...

another one is that predator bow aka personal tomahawk, with perk that let's you guide arrows. Felt so cheesy but sniped them before they even get near you. even better if your using a flaming bow as it causes them to panic and run around in circles :D

another one is that predator bow aka personal tomahawk, with perk that let's you guide arrows. Felt so cheesy but sniped them before they even get near you. even better if your using a flaming bow as it causes them to panic and run around in circles :D

I'm hoping to avoid getting/using that skill. Seems a bit too over the top for me and would make it a little too easy.

What is everyone's favourite outfit BTW? I haven't got any kind of preorder bonus or anything so I've just got what I picked up. I like the Persian Commander. Possibly because it looks the most 'Assassin's Creed'

What is everyone's favourite outfit BTW? I haven't got any kind of preorder bonus or anything so I've just got what I picked up. I like the Persian Commander. Possibly because it looks the most 'Assassin's Creed'

My favourite is the Isu futuristic armour, although I also like the ninja outfit and the mummy outfit.

Well with 70 hours played this is my most played AC game with black flag in the 50s. Considering it still feels fresh, that I have lots more to do and that there are two large DLC releases coming up, it's all good :D

Well with 70 hours played this is my most played AC game with black flag in the 50s. Considering it still feels fresh, that I have lots more to do and that there are two large DLC releases coming up, it's all good :D

I'd be interested to know how you access the dlc. I know they are set in new areas, and you still play as Bayek, but I hope it works as a map marker on the map that fits in to the game seemlessly(think TW3) and isn't a separate campaign option in the menu

I'd be interested to know how you access the dlc. I know they are set in new areas, and you still play as Bayek, but I hope it works as a map marker on the map that fits in to the game seemlessly(think TW3) and isn't a separate campaign option in the menu

Based on Rogue and black flag I would have thought there would be a fast travel type option on the map (I hope anyway).

Having an annoying problem. Get flawless 60fps on max settings everywhere...except memphis. As soon as I go near the place it drops to 30. Underground, underwater, in the air, indoors. Nothing changes it. Really don't know why!

Having an annoying problem. Get flawless 60fps on max settings everywhere...except memphis. As soon as I go near the place it drops to 30. Underground, underwater, in the air, indoors. Nothing changes it. Really don't know why!

If its exactly 30 fps its sitting at, Could it be some V-Sync option? I know when you have some form of V-Sync on and it can't maintain 60 fps, it will drop down to the next interval, so 30 fps. There is an adaptive (half refresh rate) available (if you do not have G-sync on) option in Nvidia control panel that does exactly that and one for AMD, can't recall any in game option but can't check for sure.

Back
Top Bottom