Assetto Corsa Competizione

Soldato
The US track pack is being released on June 30th (PC), so far Watkins Glen and Indy have been confirmed. Hopefully a track with some braking will be added too :cry:

Soldato
The US track pack is being released on June 30th (PC), so far Watkins Glen and Indy have been confirmed. Hopefully a track with some braking will be added too :cry:
Big fan of Watkins Glen, Indy not so much. COTA has been talked about within the community but nothing confirmed from Kunos. Either way, it will likely be a insta-buy for me.

Soldato
Big fan of Watkins Glen, Indy not so much. COTA has been talked about within the community but nothing confirmed from Kunos. Either way, it will likely be a insta-buy for me.

When I saw the tracks on the update I bought Watkins on iRacing to learn it - turns out there isn't much to learn :p
Decent track for learning to be ultra precise with delicate steering I guess.

Soldato
Upgraded the hero 7 Black to the latest hero 11 black, also changed the camera position for something a bit different on the channel. What do you think? Do you prefer this or the normal POV guys? Just want to show a bit more of the actual rig really.

Thats actually pretty ******* cool. For me it feels so much more immersive than the usual generic sim streamer content. Got a lot of time for that! I wish I had space for a proper sim rig setup...

Soldato
Upgraded the hero 7 Black to the latest hero 11 black, also changed the camera position for something a bit different on the channel. What do you think? Do you prefer this or the normal POV guys? Just want to show a bit more of the actual rig really.

Yeah have to say that makes a huge difference to viewer immersion as @steve45 says, absolutely loving this angle for the camera.

Great video :)

Associate

Just great. Shared that around the office with the gaming group.

You just need to wear a racing outfit and helmet, and we'd never know the difference from a real car!

Soldato
So with Winter in full swing I got back into ACC just before Xmas.

I purely race in the Low Fuel Motorsport leagues : https://lowfuelmotorsport.com/
This race series filters out most of the newbie sim racers as you need a license to compete, which means completing a test of 7 consecutive clean laps, within 107% of a selected track lap record.

However, there are still races where things go wrong :cry:
I skipped qualifying in this 25 minute 'Coach Dave GT3 Sprint' race at Barcelona and got caught in a half field wipe-out

Mostly I race in the 'SimRaceShop GT3 Series' - these are longer (45mins) so less prone to start crashes
I achieved the perfect 3 in a race tonight - pole position, fastest lap and the race win at Donington Park.

Great to finish the weekend on a a good result :)

Soldato
I purely race in the Low Fuel Motorsport leagues : https://lowfuelmotorsport.com/
This race series filters out most of the newbie sim racers as you need a license to compete, which means completing a test of 7 consecutive clean laps, within 107% of a selected track lap record.

Embarrassed to say I had a go at getting the LFM license on the weekend and could not get under 1.50 on Hungaroring :(

Need to consistently find another 3 seconds just to get a rookie license. Will keep practicing though.

Associate
Id blame the car behind, there is just about enough space to make the apex and not hit the car turning in. It's pretty timid by divebomb standards though.

Bit of a nothing incident imo, would get dismissed as a protest on iRacing

Back
Top Bottom