ASUS Eee Pad Transformer 2

Pfft, how slow are you guys...

REVIEWS ARE OUT
:p

Ubergizmo Asus Transformer Prime review... http://www.ubergizmo.com/2011/11/asus-transformer-prime-review/

To put it simply, the ASUS Transformer Prime is easily the best Android tablet and is possibly the best tablet, period.

Engadget Asus Transformer Prime review... http://www.engadget.com/2011/12/01/asus-eee-pad-transformer-prime-review/

The Galaxy Tab 10.1 has had a long run as the top-tier Android tablet in the 10-inch size, but that position has now properly been usurped. The original Transformer was a very good tablet and it successor steps up another notch. The Transformer Prime is thinner and lighter than the rest and, with 32GB of storage available for a dollar under $500, it's a better deal than most of the top-tier contenders.

The dock, however, is a bit of a tougher sell. If you need crazy battery life on the road then it's definitely a good choice, even if you won't be relying on that cramped keyboard too often. In fact, the less you have to use that part the better, but it's still a perfectly usable way to enter URLs and it sure beats the pants off of any virtual, touchscreen text input method.

For the moment the ASUS Eee Pad Transformer Prime is the best Android tablet on the market. All hail the new king.

:D

Well reviewers seem to like it but it will be interesting to see what Samsung bring out next year; they Exynos SoC never seem to disappoint.

Positive things I hear about ASUS is their ability to get Android updates out quicker than other manufacturers.

It's a massive shame this isn't out this side of Christmas, I've got bonus money burning a hole in my pocket at the moment :p

Well reviewers seem to like it but it will be interesting to see what Samsung bring out next year; they Exynos SoC never seem to disappoint.

If Samsung copy the transformer/laptop concept it will be win - if not then it will be just another android tab - albeit with a lush screen.

Nice to know that the reviewers consider it the king of the Tablets, my only gripe, it doesn't really specify to my needs massively. Any ideas on how file formats are with the transformer, will it be much like my SGS2 and play any video codecs and MKVs?

Also the Yellow tinge to the Whites is a little bit of a concern, as well as the camera colours in comparison to the Galaxy Tab.

Back
Top Bottom