ASUS Eee Pad Transformer 2

There's a couple of these on ebay now for £450 from Taiwan excluding the dock. Not a bad price but maybe a little dogi :p Still no news on a UK date? :(

USA/Canada should get them on the 19th by the looks of it - will be tricky to import one before xmas :(

It won't be available in the UK until January 16th

Is that date fully confirmed? Guess I can just about wait that long :p

Well I work for a company that would supply the likes of OcUK etc with these direct from Asus and the we know the date has been put back a month from the 16th December in the UK.

Nothing is concrete or confirmed in IT until you have it in your hands ;)

Well I work for a company that would supply the likes of OcUK etc with these direct from Asus and the we know the date has been put back a month from the 16th December in the UK.

Ok cool thanks :)

It's going to be a busy new year for me then. 16th Jan Transformer Prime, 22nd Feb PlayStation Vita.

What can I get in march? lol

First pre-order website for the UK came up the past few days, £550 for 32gb + dock. 50 more than I expected to be honest. but I'll still jump for it, granted Sky Go release the damn App on android soon.

^ Quad core Samsung galaxy s3 to complete the set :p

I'm not a fan of Samsung anything to be honest. I love the screen on my brothers SGS and on my friends SGS2 but something about the actual phones themselves puts me off. Similarly I don't like my dads Samsung TV.

No idea why it is. My DHD contract is up at the start of July so who know what I'll get after that!

First pre-order website for the UK came up the past few days, £550 for 32gb + dock. 50 more than I expected to be honest. but I'll still jump for it, granted Sky Go release the damn App on android soon.

That's also £50 more than I was expecting but I don't NEED the dock so I might hold out on that for now. I'll also be waiting for a few other places to have them available to order. With a little luck I can use my Tesco vouchers to double up and take the bulk of the sting out!

Last edited:
On that ebay listing from Taiwan it says 1 year global warranty so that seems a ok reason to buy it from abraod. I have offered a cheeky offer of 400

If I get it for around that price thats a good deal hey? compared to the UK price?

Back
Top Bottom