ASUS Eee Pad Transformer 2

yeah, 499 i can accept quite nicely, like i said though, no rush i don't think for preorders. Even then, if i miss the first batch i'll just get one on 27th (my Birthday) and hopefully come with ICS, nom nom, tasty treat goodness.

After seeing the specs of the TR2 I was ready to hand over my money asap. It was the perfect tablet to replace my iPad1, as I had intentions to skip purchasing the iPad3, which I had planned on getting.

Then this morning I suddenly realised there is no 3G :( Imo it was is the perfect tablet, but the lack of 3G just stops me dead in my tracks from getting one, as I use the iPad heavily for long work journeys and business trips. Oh well.

After seeing the specs of the TR2 I was ready to hand over my money asap. It was the perfect tablet to replace my iPad1, as I had intentions to skip purchasing the iPad3, which I had planned on getting.

Then this morning I suddenly realised there is no 3G :( Imo it was is the perfect tablet, but the lack of 3G just stops me dead in my tracks from getting one, as I use the iPad heavily for long work journeys and business trips. Oh well.

I just teather to my phones 3g over wifi, it's not that much extra effort :)

Don't know why people make a big deal about tablets with no 3G. If you can't tether to your phone, get a mifi through your favorite mobile provider. You need a 3G sim and contract in any case with a 3g tablet so a mifi device is ideal and even better when you are in an office with poor signal as you can stick the mifi device against the window and use the wifi further in.

Don't know why people make a big deal about tablets with no 3G. If you can't tether to your phone, get a mifi through your favorite mobile provider. You need a 3G sim and contract in any case with a 3g tablet so a mifi device is ideal and even better when you are in an office with poor signal as you can stick the mifi device against the window and use the wifi further in.
I use my iPad via it's 3G and it makes a world of difference on the road that's why. I don't want the hassle of tethering, I'd rather use proper inbuilt connectivity on the device that's why.

You need no contract as 3 do a 3 month 3GB pay as you go sim for just £20, so it's hardly an issue.

I use my iPad via it's 3G and it makes a world of difference on the road that's why. I don't want the hassle of tethering, I'd rather use proper inbuilt connectivity on the device that's why.

You need no contract as 3 do a 3 month 3GB pay as you go sim for just £20, so it's hardly an issue.

It's really not a hassle though

What colour is everyone choosing - I'm still undecided but leaning towards the safer Gray option.

6441548609_25e182ce98.jpg

stunning side profile:

abc6c__asus-transformer-prime-side.jpg

Pay £20 for 3 months or just click the WiFi hotspot icon on my phone. You're right. Paying is better.

Back
Top Bottom