ASUS Eee Pad Transformer 2

Can anyone please answer this question on the Prime. If you have the power plugged in is it possible to set it so that the screen stays on permanently?

Other tablets switch off after a while and I need it to stay on all day. If it does this then I am getting 2.

Thanks.

Are there any charging docks for the Prime like this:

img2012012523801.jpg

There are none on the Asus website.

it sucks these are £500 here but £300 in America.

Go work in America, get paid in dollars and pay for things that Americans have to pay for and then see which you prefer.

More importantly, Amazon showing stock of the Grey at about 08:40 this morning. Now showing as In Stock on the 28th.

Go work in America, get paid in dollars and pay for things that Americans have to pay for and then see which you prefer.

Average salary in US: $45018, net $33684.5, £21.5k
Average in UK: £20,000, net £15.9k

So american's have to pay for medical, its not £5k/year though :)

it sucks these are £500 here but £300 in America.

I'm in the US right now so can help...

No it doesn't come with the dock here but...

$499 + $149 .... = $650

which is £414.32 GBP ...

Yes you can add Sales tax, however I'm in Texas where you can claim your sales tax back if you are not from the States so that because the actual price :)

I know because I bought one on Sunday :) ... I didn't get the dock though because a) it would be US keyboard and b) I don't know if I want/need it just yet ...

Still a better deal out here I'd say!

Average salary in US: $45018, net $33684.5, £21.5k
Average in UK: £20,000, net £15.9k

So american's have to pay for medical, its not £5k/year though :)

They have to pay for medical and then a lot of them also have to pay more if they actually have something wrong with them.

The simple fact that 60% of bankruptcies in the US are caused by medical bills, and that 75% of those bankruptcies HAD medial insurance speaks volumes.

I'll pay the extra for what we get here tbh.

Anyway, back on topic. Did anyone manage to order one from amazon this morning that wanted one?

An interesting theory as to why the Wi-Fi and GPS problems are so diverse from tablet to tablet is the fact that it used Pogopins in its design. People have reported that gently hitting, twisting or putting pressure on the area where one of the Wi-Fi modules and the GPS module has allowed them to pick up satalites when they've seen none since the day they got it and a more stable Wi-Fi signal. It's mostly speculation but it may be contributing towards the problem.

Back
Top Bottom