ASUS Rampage IV Black Edition: The Ultimate LGA2011 Motherboard

Nooo - how can that be true. If due to arrive this week (as confirmed last week) how can that go to a months delay on what was a limited stock delivery anyway.....

CS section confirmed there is still no ETA but to be honest I don't think they will know till it physically shows up. I know that from my experience from this I will never pre order anything again ill just wait/buy when I know its in stock.

Yes this means you wont be the first to get it but atleast you will know your getting it not long after your order not months later.

This experience has left a very bitter taste in my mouth

Nooo - how can that be true. If due to arrive this week (as confirmed last week) how can that go to a months delay on what was a limited stock delivery anyway.....
Its because the UK is probably the minority. Tbh im not fussed because if the board comes out ill buy it. If it dont come out, ill just stick with what i got which is a 930 on water at 4.2, 12gb ram and a Gtx 690. So i dont really care wether i get it or not if im totally honest. Not only that, all my software on my pc is running sweet, so i wouldnt have to reinstall all again which i find a chore.

Date now moved to the 5th.
Wouldnt surprise me if it moves further than this.

anyone thinking of buying from US?
I did at one stage, cheapest i could find was a seller on ebay from the USA selling at the time for £500. He was willing to label the item value as £50 so iwouldnt be hit so hard on import tax. I thought about it and i thought nar **** it. The same seller has now put his prices to over £650 so its definitely a NO from me.

Tbh my current hardware i can play anygame maxxed out so i dont need to upgrade,its only because I WANT to upgrade.;)

Back
Top Bottom