ASUS Rampage IV Black Edition: The Ultimate LGA2011 Motherboard

Your very lucky and no they dont all get at the same time as far as iknow as i spoke to OCUK today and they say they wont have it, till it shows up meaning no advance warning for us, although depending on what time OCUK tend get their deliveries i dont know

I ordered from a UK online retailer, but not OCUK, I think OCUK will get the first batch at the same time as they are all from the same distributor? Mine has dispatched already.:):)

You got a R4EB on the way already? It cant be from that place in bolton cause i just phoned them and they have none.

Last edited:
I just phoned that competitor place in bolton and they said they are scheduled for 13th december. I was about to place an order as No10 in the list but the man on the phone said "you will not be included in the first batch because there are 20 pre-orders before the current 9 orders". He said there in very short supply. I think its gonna be tough to get one of these unless you pre-ordered.

I remember 5 years ago in 2008 i at this time i wanted the EVGA x58 FTW board which was amazing and there was not one in the UK for sale. So i went for the rampage 2 extreme. 5 years down the line in 2013 and its the opposite, the ranmpage is now harder to get and the Evga is easy to get.

I just phoned that competitor place in bolton and they said they are scheduled for 13th december. I was about to place an order as No10 in the list but the man on the phone said "you will not be included in the first batch because there are 20 pre-orders before the current 9 orders". He said there in very short supply. I think its gonna be tough to get one of these unless you pre-ordered.

I remember 5 years ago in 2008 i at this time i wanted the EVGA x58 FTW board which was amazing and there was not one in the UK for sale. So i went for the rampage 2 extreme. 5 years down the line in 2013 and its the opposite, the ranmpage is now harder to get and the Evga is easy to get.

Yes, I ordered from bolton, I'm 1st in the list:)
they have 4 coming in today, next batch would be on 3 Jan with 5 pieces.
I never spoke with customer service team, they knew nothing, I talked to manager who check directly with asus uk every time I ask for a new ETA.

That is because Shamino made the boards for EVGA great back then and the RIVE BE is his last great creation at ASUS.

Literally where Shammy goes the best boards follow.

We are getting more boards than others but have many more orders. The enthusiast chooses OCUK.

That is because Shamino made the boards for EVGA great back then and the RIVE BE is his last great creation at ASUS.

We are getting more boards than others but have many more orders. The enthusiast chooses OCUK.

8 PACKS is alive during the day when did this happen! lol i am waiting just not patiently lol I want to build it and game i wanna wanna i wanna! lol

I am quite unhappy about some of the product launches at the moment.

I have had a RIVE black edition on order since 13 September and still waiting.

I have just found out that the EVGA Classified 780ti's I have on order are now delayed to 27 Dec.

The performance of the 780ti's in general is short of where it should be, they should be right up there with the GTX 690 but a lot of the time they don't get close.

The latest intel CPUs (4770k, 4960, 4930k) are all poor clockers.

What is going on in the PC marketplace, do manufacturers want to kill it ?

Yes, I ordered from bolton, I'm 1st in the list:)
they have 4 coming in today, next batch would be on 3 Jan with 5 pieces.
I never spoke with customer service team, they knew nothing, I talked to manager who check directly with asus uk every time I ask for a new ETA.

I see, its seems to be mixed information as it says 13 december on there website and even these are limited in quantity so i was told. What has happened to your EVGA dark? You sent it back?

Yeah i heard about Shamino. Asus poached him, so is he moving on from Asus now?

I am quite unhappy about some of the product launches at the moment.

I have had a RIVE black edition on order since 13 September and still waiting.

I have just found out that the EVGA Classified 780ti's I have on order are now delayed to 27 Dec.

The performance of the 780ti's in general is short of where it should be, they should be right up there with the GTX 690 but a lot of the time they don't get close.

The latest intel CPUs (4770k, 4960, 4930k) are all poor clockers.

Its seems to be dates change with the wind nowadays gone are the days when you say "it will be here on this date" and it is i do agree the the pc world seems to be intentionally trying to kill off their own buisness

If feels as though the pursuit of excellence has taken a back seat in favour of shifting large quantities drab products with quality going out of the window. I guess that after nearly three months of waiting we'll start to find fault with most things.

Back
Top Bottom