ASUS Rampage IV Black Edition: The Ultimate LGA2011 Motherboard

Yeah I was eyeing it up bad boy but I really wanted the black edition for my 900d I love black im a classicalist lol

I don't blame you mate. I think Nick would probably be able to sell at what I sold it to him for, thus minimising his loss. And it'll tide him over ;) I always lose a lot with MOBOs, especially as I always buy X79 for my rigs that I get bored with inside 4 months

He just bought mine but I think it is a stop gap for him ;)

Are OCUK reacting to a price rise from Disti or are they just seeking to grab as much money as they can given the hype of this thread?

Who wants to bet theyve got the numbers in and its more stock than they planned, so cashing in on people wanting to panic buy ;)

Fair play though, smart business is smart business.

Didn't you buy a asus formula x79? its not unusual for ocers to charge more when they have t he stock the ram I ordered was 155 pre order now the ram in stock costs 200

He just bought mine but I think it is a stop gap for him ;)

Are OCUK reacting to a price rise from Disti or are they just seeking to grab as much money as they can given the hype of this thread?

Yep this.

Just going to wait till new year and pick up a black, but i aint paying £430 for it.

I don't blame you mate. I think Nick would probably be able to sell at what I sold it to him for, thus minimising his loss. And it'll tide him over ;) I always lose a lot with MOBOs, especially as I always buy X79 for my rigs that I get bored with inside 4 months

Ha ha, i'm not the only one that gets bored!! Start my 4th tomoz in less than a year :eek:

SAM_0947.jpg

SAM_1115_zps648166af.jpg

Number 4 not really big change, lian-li build coming ;)

Last edited:
Who wants to bet theyve got the numbers in and its more stock than they planned, so cashing in on people wanting to panic buy ;)

Fair play though, smart business is smart business.

Haha well said, totally agree. I reckon OCUK will be advertsing these tomorrow on the website 04/12/2013 as INSTOCK as why the change of price and change of date.
People will panic buy and ocuk will make a quick killing knowing that other sellers like those ones in Bolton wont have any till the 13 December.
You can blame Gibbo for the sneaky price rise tactics cashing in on the consumer.

Last edited:
Haha well said, totally agree. I reckon OCUK will be advertsing these tomorrow on the website 04/12/2013 as INSTOCK as why the change of price and change of date.
People will panic buy and ocuk will make a quick killing knowing that other sellers like those ones in Bolton wont have any till the 13 December.
You can blame Gibbo for the sneaky price rise tactics cashing in on the consumer.

Like to think you are right - but everything we have heard suggests this is going to be sadly wide of reality - to quote above "we have some stock arriving tomorrow" - suggests to me its a very limited number - nowhere near enough to cover the 50+ preorders they have.........

NOTICE TO CUSTOMERS!

PLEASE READ!

We have received an amount of boards and we have shipped out based on the "first come first serve basis".

The rest of back orders will be sent out on the next shipment in a few days and so on and so forth the same as our competitors will be forced to.

So bear with us and blame Asus. We are doing all we can to ensure those that have ordered get their board as soon as it is possible to do so.

Regards

OcUK Team.

Could you please confirm whether or not orders that have been filled with this first batch will get emails/order updates to that effect? Assume am fairly high up the order list (Order Date: 12 Sep, 13, 11:05 am) but no update yet - thanks.

Back
Top Bottom