ASUS Rampage IV Black Edition: The Ultimate LGA2011 Motherboard

Man of Honour
OP
My new RIVE Black Edition has arrivied from OCUK.:)

http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showpost.php?p=25434742&postcount=20

http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?t=18562877

d3is.jpg

znqw.jpg

st5q.jpg

0zv5.jpg

Associate
I ordered mines on 8th Nov so im not holding out to much hope if I don't get it in a week ill just cancel my 1400 pound order, cannot be doing with constant will I get it or will I not. thank god i have review site memberships most companies don't give a crap till it affects them , and the best way any customer can do that is place a truthfull review

Last edited:
Caporegime
I ordered mines on 8th Nov so im not holding out to much hope if I don't get it in a week ill just cancel my 1400 pound order, cannot be doing with constant will I get it or will I not. thank god i have review site memberships most companies don't give a crap till it affects them , and the best way any customer can do that is place a truthfull review

Sorry, but what exactly do you expect OCUK to do?

Caporegime
But if there's no stock, what exactly do you want them to do?
You're giving them grief, and there's sod all they can do.

Giving them a negative review for something that's entirely out of their control is not a reasonable response.
OCUK have been storming the UK this year, the chances are you're going to struggle to get the board elsewhere too, and possibly wait even longer as you'll be put at the back of another queue.

Last edited:
Associate
I agree the stock issue is out of their control but they could eleviate people worries by telling them where they are in the list, and when they are likely to be able to fulfil their order,

and as for review I did say truthfull, its only negative in how your read it,

If I said, I ordered from Ocers and ASUS let them down but over clockers did everything to keep me updated as to when ill get my product ( not so negative)

If I said, I ordered for ocers and a month after their Estimated time of delivery I still hadn't received the item or had any solid date of when my order was going to be fulfilled (negative)

I was going to use the first one but both are tuthfull its just the second is more truthfull

Permabanned
I agree the stock issue is out of their control but they could eleviate people worries by telling them where they are in the list, and when they are likely to be able to fulfil their order,

and as for review I did say truthfull, its only negative in how your read it,

If I said, I ordered from Ocers and ASUS let them down but over clockers did everything to keep me updated as to when ill get my product ( not so negative)

If I said, I ordered for ocers and a month after their Estimated time of delivery I still hadn't received the item or had any solid date of when my order was going to be fulfilled (negative)

I was going to use the first one but both are tuthfull its just the second is more truthfull

If you want it before xmas i would wait if i was you because if you dont you will be put to the back of the queue anywhere else. What i would do is ask OCUK if you will get yours before Xmas, thats a reasonable request. I would then take it from there.

Associate
It's arrived.. :eek: Was starting to think it was a myth.

Still a myth for me unfortunately - seems the last 2 boards are still stuck in the warehouse as I have not had an update.

Struggling to understand why they couldnt have shipped the remaining 2 boards yesterday with the rest...if that is actually what has really happened.

Associate
Still a myth for me unfortunately - seems the last 2 boards are still stuck in the warehouse as I have not had an update.

Struggling to understand why they couldnt have shipped the remaining 2 boards yesterday with the rest...if that is actually what has really happened.

Hi I have managed to get registered so I can comment, I was the one that put the order in on the 2nd October, that Andrew said was down for the last board that came in.

Speaking to CS again I finally found out that the five boards that arrived and allocated looking at their list have already gone out and according to date order list they have been able to tell me this time that there are three other people waiting for the board before me (so there must have been eight orders before the end of September) and it's the usual story that they cannot tell me when they will receive the next batch, but they are suggesting I should just cancel my order if I cannot wait before Christmas.

Not sure mint8 what position you were before me could be the sixth or upto the eighth before my order but it looks as though we are going to be disappointed again...

I'm going to give asus (as I realise this issue is all their doing) a week to send out more boards if not I will cancel my order and give my allocation to someone else that needs or wants it as tbh I think I will stop with my current 4770k if this is the case and wait for the next iteration of cpu.

Andrew it would be good to double confirm at this point whether it was a mistake or not as obviously what CS told me contradicts what you have said.

Associate
I hope thats some sick joke about how few were actually delivered...

Unfortunately not the initial delivery was only five boards but I don't think that was a surprise as Andrew already mentioned that earlier however I think they thought they were going to get more the next day which doesn't look like it's happened, whether that's where the error was made with the allocation of the boards not sure but it's still very unclear whether there will be anymore before Christmas.

Back
Top Bottom