ASUS Rampage IV Black Edition: The Ultimate LGA2011 Motherboard

So the first batch did upto The start of october?

I guess its true then, that anyone who doesnt have an early pre-order probably wont get one this side of the year.

To be honest Andrew, if I were you guys, id be onto the asus rep and stating your considering discontinuing their lines. Im sure that would send a firm boot right upto whoever matters...

This has been done many times however I am now suffering from banging my head repeatably against a wall.

I wanted one. I havent got one. Says it all really.

I notice two of us posted a week or so back on Asus UK Facebook page - neither post was replied to - no surprise there I guess !!

I also sent a pm - again no reply.

Useless company that unfortunately (for us) make some great products.

Isn't haswell-e looking like *late* next year?
Yes maybe, but do you really need to upgrade your cpu and mobo?
Just upgrade your gpu to Maxwell and wait for haswell-e. Thats what im going to do after this let down by asus.
No email yet but my last two shipping emails came in after 19:00 and 21:00 so I'll stop hitting refresh!

I reckon you will deffo get one!

So- no email for me and my order status is unchanged.

My order date was 24th sept so according to the post above I should be well inside the list of people getting a board tomorrow.

Talk about hopes dashed - what has happened to my order ?...

edit- Still no email overnight.

Andrew - if you could look into this it would be appreciated .

Last edited:
So- no email for me and my order status is unchanged.

My order date was 24th sept so according to the post above I should be well inside the list of people getting a board tomorrow.

Talk about hopes dashed - what has happened to my order ?...

edit- Still no email overnight.

Andrew - if you could look into this it would be appreciated .
Not all that arrived yesturday have shipped so your most likely one of these unlucky few, keep an eye out and I will keep you guys posted as and when i get info :)

Andrew - i was told by your customer service earlier that I missed out on the first batch and am now 2nd in the queue - with a 24th Sept order date !!

Is this incorrect or did you get the numbers wrong yesterday ?

Andrew - i was told by your customer service earlier that I missed out on the first batch and am now 2nd in the queue - with a 24th Sept order date !!

Is this incorrect or did you get the numbers wrong yesterday ?
All stock is allocated so if you didnt get one shipped the CS team will only assume that your not on allocation. Stock will read ZERO for them even if we have for example 50 units or something in stock IF all 50 or more have been pre-sold.

Yours judging by date was one that would have been pushed to ship so looks like it hasnt as yet due to potential Christmas backlogs. There are 2 left to ship.

All stock is allocated so if you didnt get one shipped the CS team will only assume that your not on allocation. Stock will read ZERO for them even if we have for example 50 units or something in stock IF all 50 or more have been pre-sold.

Yours judging by date was one that would have been pushed to ship so looks like it hasnt as yet due to potential Christmas backlogs. There are 2 left to ship.

Okay - thanks for the reply.

Dont suppose you could wander down and stick it on the van yourself :D

Back
Top Bottom