ASUS Rampage IV Black Edition: The Ultimate LGA2011 Motherboard

So bear with us and blame Asus. Regards

OcUK Team.

Thanks for the update. :)

ASUS UK really don’t have a clue at the moment as this afternoon they told me, “We've been told that there should be some stock available in the New Year. Keep checking!”

All one can do is shake one's head and laugh.

Could you please confirm whether or not orders that have been filled with this first batch will get emails/order updates to that effect? Assume am fairly high up the order list (Order Date: 12 Sep, 13, 11:05 am) but no update yet - thanks.

Thoise lucky enough to be first in the queue will have a dispatch email as some point between now and 7 this evening.

As boards trickle in the list will deplete.

Im not very happy about how Asus have handled this to be honest, there was no need to ship such pathetic amounts. Other brands dont do this but Asus seem to be happy to do so.

By the looks of things, 2 forum members with free shipping got in early and will get a board on this shipment. the rest are paid for shipping methods so I can only assume they are outside customers unless some of you like to pay shipping lol!

I don't have enough time in on here to get free shipping so paid for it ! (along with the other shed load of parts I have bought from you)

Thanks for the update - but it would be good if you could at least confirm what pre-order date you have got up to with this shipment - which will then allow us to roughly work out how far down the list we are etc.....

Last edited:
Also don't have enough time on here to qualify for free shipping.

This certainly has been a clusterfrack of a launch of monstrous proportions by Asus and has left a very very sour taste in my mouth. For what it's worth will definitely not be pre-ordering an Asus product next time, if it's not in stock it simply will not be bought in favour of a competitor as sad as that would make me as a very long term Asus customer in over 10 years now and countless products both motherboards and recently graphics cards.

So the first batch did upto The start of october?

I guess its true then, that anyone who doesnt have an early pre-order probably wont get one this side of the year.

To be honest Andrew, if I were you guys, id be onto the asus rep and stating your considering discontinuing their lines. Im sure that would send a firm boot right upto whoever matters...

Those that pre-ordered at the back end of sept will get one with one lucky guy on the 2nd of October. Anyone after will be waiting but as has been said it doesnt matter where you ordered, you will have the same issue.

Thanks for the quick response - no email yet but sounds like good news :)

That doesn't read very well you may be lolling but theres a lot people here who aren't getting it after a very long wait.

It was a pre-order item and is limited. You ordered this with pre-order clearly noted by the "buy" button.

If you have an issue please make it with Asus as I am not going to vent my frustrations here as its nothing I can control. I also cant vent my frustrations towards Asus like a customer can so here is where you need to do so.

https://www.facebook.com/asus.uk

AND

https://twitter.com/ASUSUK

AND

http://www.asus.com/support

The above link has an email. They have the answers and I would love to know them too.

Back
Top Bottom