ASUS Rampage IV Black Edition: The Ultimate LGA2011 Motherboard

Permabanned
5 boards that is shocking if thats all they are getting per batch it will take months to fill the 50 pre orders

I wouldnt ask on here, i would phone them and ask where you are in the queue and your chance of getting one before xmas. You will get a better answer on the phone as they will have the stats infront of them.

Associate
Andrew - could you clear up the situation please as there is obviously a lot of confusion judging by the last few posts.

Those that pre-ordered at the back end of sept will get one with one lucky guy on the 2nd of October. .

Yours judging by date was one that would have been pushed to ship so looks like it hasnt as yet due to potential Christmas backlogs. There are 2 left to ship.

My order: 24th Sept - according to your first quote I have been allocated a board in the first shipment you had in - was that correct or not ?

If correct - is my board still one of the two not sent out from the warehouse (As i have still not had a shipping email) and could you get them sent ?

If you had incorrect info - when actually do you now expect my order from 24th Sept to be sent to me ?

Sorry to ask you these questions but the position is more confusing now than before and as you have said a few times, your customer service people do not have the full info so can only confirm you have no stock showing and are in a queue so there seems little point in ringing them.

Thanks

Last edited:
Associate
I hope there was a misunderstanding about it but judging by the info the CS guys have now (they have a list now of ordered boards in date order), they were pretty adamant that there were five boards that came in and I'm ninth in the order queue with a order date of the 2nd October so there and three people before me in the queue that are also waiting for a board.

Tbh this does make some sense as when I ordered mine I paid for next day delivery so even if they came in late on Wednesday they should have shipped by yesterday whether they are busy or not, that's why I phoned them in the first place to get them to ship it based on what delivery I paid for only to be told there wasn't a board allocated in stock to me and then the lengthy discussion about my position in the queue.

Associate
One more tbh I wouldn't mind if a mistake were made and I was in the second batch of boards but the second shipment that was expected clearly didn't arrive and they are uncertain at this point when it will arrive (but reading between the lines it could be after Christmas now before the next batch arrives)

Associate
Five (5) sent to the UK's biggest enthusiast retailer? The mind boggles.. In other news, across the pond a well known e-tailer has reportedly had two shipments 500 each to their US and CA stores.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
It is a thing of beauty....

ig92.jpg

Sgarrista
Commissario
Five (5) sent to the UK's biggest enthusiast retailer? The mind boggles.. In other news, across the pond a well known e-tailer has reportedly had two shipments 500 each to their US and CA stores.

It's disgusting.

Absolutely disgusting. I realy wish there were either some alternatives that matched my build. I could use an RIVE normal, but it seems to be only a tad cheaper, and by the time i've paid for a solid sound card, ends up more expensive. Handing money over to Asus from now on will sting....

Sigh.

Associate
Do any of those ship to the UK?

That's what surprises me the US Canada and Australia have already had far more than the trickle we are getting in the Uk/Europe it's almost as though Asus have made the decision to concentrate on those markets only and forget about Europe.

Associate
Do any of those ship to the UK?

Unfortunately not. By the time the customs service get done with it you end up paying 20% import tax anyway, making it way too expensive to import yourself unless you have someone that can send it to you listed as a 50 pound item.

There are, however, companies that will do that for you in the US (proxy shipping) if you really really want to do that. It is still in stock in both US and CA as of now for what it's worth, as depressing as that is.

Associate
If you find out what number you are in the list could you post it so I can work out how far from you I am im number 17

I know mine was ninth for the 2nd Oct so for the 24th Sept is going to be six to eight in the queue, so if they get five in the next batch mint and me should hopefully get one, however the question is when is the next batch turning up as this could be the problem.

Associate
I think I am seventh - but then again that could be rubbish based on the conflicting details I have been given over the last couple of days. i.e. mine was supposed to be one of two still in the warehouse from the original batch......or not

Associate
I think I am seventh - but then again that could be rubbish based on the conflicting details I have been given over the last couple of days. i.e. mine was supposed to be one of two still in the warehouse from the original batch......or not

Tbh as Andrew has not been on to dispute it, I think it was just a mistake and they are waiting to get more stock now before fulfilling more orders.

Back
Top Bottom