ASUS Rampage IV Black Edition: The Ultimate LGA2011 Motherboard

Soldato
I ordered mines on 8th Nov so im not holding out to much hope if I don't get it in a week ill just cancel my 1400 pound order, cannot be doing with constant will I get it or will I not. thank god i have review site memberships most companies don't give a crap till it affects them , and the best way any customer can do that is place a truthfull review

This has nothing to do with OcUK. If you bought at ANY of our competitors you would have the same issue. If you wish for me to cancel your order then raise a note in the CS section and I will happily refund you. I haven't got the time for customers to come on these forums paid for by OcUK for you to benefit with any information and to then not appreciate it.

Bumping you out of the queue leaves one place closer for everyone else behind you who are being patient and understanding of the situation ASUS have put every customer wanting one of these in.

Soldato
Nope.

Beginning to doubt Andrew got his info wrong tbh, especially as it was so detailed.

More likely some of the order got "used" elsewhere once it hit the warehouse.

Now stuck as the 2nd in the queue with no idea when the next delivery will be in.

To say I am disappointed is a bit of an understatement.

There has been ONE single order on 24/09/2013 for this board. This has supposedly shipped. If your order on the 24th was indeed on the 24th you would have had it or atleast have one on the way to you and if you don't then I will need to crack some wrists.

My information is correct as I don't like providing anything other than what is correct. If it changes then I let you guys know as I always have done. One order on the 24th of the 9th was placed and has (according to why I see my end) shipped.

@ everyone else that applies, I am getting fed up of the targeting at OcUK. I don't see one single update off any other etailer on any media form at all. In the future I will glady leave you all in the dark as its apparent there is a lack of appreciation for any information provided here.

I have given you links to complain to Asus directly, has anyone actually bothered?

Last edited:
Sgarrista
Commissario
I have given you links to complain to Asus directly, has anyone actually bothered?

Yup, people have complained on twitter and facebook, as you can expect, no reply.

I also sent an email complaint in. No reply. Gonna post on their facebook and twitter now.

If im honest Andrew, if they are fobbing OcUK off, who arguably spends, what, millions with them each year, what hope do we end customers hope to achieve?

Maybe you can point your EVGA rep this way? See how many people are naffed off with Asus' crap attitude, and if EVGA can step the game up next time around and create an EVGA version of the Black Edition board, i'm sure *many* would go for that option.

EVGA have a golden opportunity here to capatalise on angry customers, if they can take it, and deliver.

Associate
There has been ONE single order on 24/09/2013 for this board. This has supposedly shipped. If your order on the 24th was indeed on the 24th you would have had it or atleast have one on the way to you and if you don't then I will need to crack some wrists.

My information is correct as I don't like providing anything other than what is correct. If it changes then I let you guys know as I always have done. One order on the 24th of the 9th was placed and has (according to why I see my end) shipped.

@ everyone else that applies, I am getting fed up of the targeting at OcUK. I don't see one single update off any other etailer on any media form at all. In the future I will glady leave you all in the dark as its apparent there is a lack of appreciation for any information provided here.

Hi Andrew I'm in the same position as mint I was the guy who ordered the board on the 2nd Oct 12:10am you said was the lucky one to get the last board I have not seen my order change at all and it hasn't shipped and have been told I'm now fourth in the queue (after the initial dispatch if give boards) waiting for a board when I phoned to check why it hadn't been shipped as I have next day delivery on my order so anything you could do to clarify the situation would be much appreciated...

Associate
This has nothing to do with OcUK. If you bought at ANY of our competitors you would have the same issue. If you wish for me to cancel your order then raise a note in the CS section and I will happily refund you. I haven't got the time for customers to come on these forums paid for by OcUK for you to benefit with any information and to then not appreciate it.

Bumping you out of the queue leaves one place closer for everyone else behind you who are being patient and understanding of the situation ASUS have put every customer wanting one of these in.

If you read two posts down you would have seen the review I was going to post, I have posted on asus forums twitter and facebook I appreciate these forums but you read like you are threatening me, was this your intent?

and scotsdragon is my name on all sites bar facebook you should be able to see them

4 December Mark wrote on ASUS United Kingdom's timeline.
17:45.

Will never order an ASUS product again after the way they have handled the launch of the rampage black edition in the UK not enough supplies to fill any of the pre orders of any of the retailers, leaving a lot of unhappy customers ofc one of which is me !

Twitter

@ASUSUK discrimination America, most of europe and even australia have the Rampage Black, UK vendor's get allocated less than 20 boards each :(

Scotsdragon1978 4 Dec
@ASUSUK Crap customer service its a wonder how you ever got so big, sickens me you dont care about the people who buy your products

Last edited:
Soldato
Think everybodys getting frustrated a bit too much now and understandably so, must be very hard for ocuk as basically middle men, and obviously the consumer. No amount of finger pointing is gonna solve this.
Asus kind of have people/retailers over a barrel this WILL be the best board available and they know it, i certainly wouldn't buy another just because they havn't met there consumers needs. The best does come to those who wait.
This is precisely one of the reasons why i wont pre order anything, i'm not bothered if i dont get it on day 1 but if i did pre order and the eta was not met i too would be ****** off, but what ya gonna do??? Buy the 2nd best?? Dont think so....

Associate
So how many did you guys actually get today 10,15, 25 ? im sorry you didnt get one ethier

As you can see a few pages back I actually felt sorry for you when you said you didn't get one Andrew

as you can see from above posts and below I have been on at asus for quite awhile

http://imageshack.us/a/img69/8531/cljg.png

http://imageshack.us/a/img18/3562/lwys.png

http://imageshack.us/a/img13/5932/xkz2.png

And the letter reffered to in the last pic has already been drafted and sent although I think writing to the company you complaining about, you know they wont do anything I have asked for the address of the trading standards in their home country so I can complain to them

Last edited:
Soldato
At the end of the day all I can do is apologise to those waiting. OcUK were the first to offer the board, we have 8pack breaking record after record with this board and it just seems as the efforts put in are not appreciated by asus. They call it "fair", I personally call it bs. I'm in the same boat as everyone here, I'm waiting too and just because I work here doesn't mean I get to jump queue. I'm genuinely as disappointed as all of you here and just as frustrated if not more so.

Checking the stock queue shows 2 still sat in the warehouse for some unknown reason so I'll be looking into that on Monday. 5UB will email the two with an apology for the delay.

Crap underhanded tactics from Asus and at Christmas too..

On a side note, epic deal on Z87X OC Force on Monday at 9am, just an FYI :)

Sgarrista
Commissario
At the end of the day all I can do is apologise to those waiting. OcUK were the first to offer the board, we have 8pack breaking record after record with this board and it just seems as the efforts put in are not appreciated by asus. They call it "fair", I personally call it bs. I'm in the same boat as everyone here, I'm waiting too and just because I work here doesn't mean I get to jump queue. I'm genuinely as disappointed as all of you here and just as frustrated if not more so.

Checking the stock queue shows 2 still sat in the warehouse for some unknown reason so I'll be looking into that on Monday. 5UB will email the two with an apology for the delay.

On a side note, epic deal on Z87X OC Force on Monday at 9am, just an FYI :)

Like I said, get the EVGA rep in here ;)

Associate
I'm 99% in for the Black Edition and waited for ages until I seen stock in most days but that hasn't happened - this isn't your fault OcUK but wow are people rightly angry here. I sit here with a LGA2011 CPU bought this week ready to test out for Christmas and can't and worry this will be sitting unused for months. Not sure on the queues here for this board and would like to preorder on my credit card but not after the price increased from 399.99 to 429.99 last week whilst others remained the same so what was the reason please?

Associate

On a side note, epic deal on Z87X OC Force on Monday at 9am, just an FYI :)[/Q

I am big enough to admit I have let my emotions getter the better of me in this issue also and offer my apologies. we are all at the mercy of ASUS here and as you have stated no other retailer would be doing as much, I also do not wish to lose my spot in the que as I have waited long enough, I just wish twitter wasn't input capped do you know how hard it is trying to have a go at ASUS with so few characters allowed lol

Also IF anyone is intrested in complaining to ASUS post 667 last link has there UK complaints department address in it :)

Last edited:
Associate

Andrew - thanks for the reply.

I can confirm I have NOT had my order shipped/arrived.

No shipping email and checking my account it still says "in warehouse queue" - as it has since the day I ordered - Order Date: 24 Sep, 13, 10:52 am

edit: if you want to check which order number is mine - I have a thread on the customer service board - where again I have been told my order is still waiting for stock to come in & I am second in the wait list.

Would be grateful if yes - you could check what is going on.

Thanks again for your help on this.

Last edited:
Associate
I notice they don't have an ASUS rep now either so basically left flapping about in the wind here

He would be hunted for his scalp :D

Seems I have a warm reception awaiting me!

Firstly I'd like to say that any criticism aimed at OcUK/Andrew is totally unjustified. From what I can see he has been giving up to date, correct information.

Stock of the RIVBE has been very, very limited (Captain Obvious), not just to OcUK, but everywhere in the UK and the rest of Europe as matter of fact.

I'm going to inquire to see what the latest on this situation is and let you all know asap. Apologies for the frankly abysmal levels of stock available.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Build is progressing:

xx96.jpg

Associate
Thanks for popping by Mr Orange :)

That US etailer has stock of the Black Edition whilst every other UK store is out of stock or never received many, but then it has been very popular and THE LGA2011 to own. Keep the photos coming.

I joined the long list and if anyone else fancies this mobo note that I'm position 36, how long will it take to receive mine that far down the list?

Back
Top Bottom