ASUS Rampage IV Black Edition: The Ultimate LGA2011 Motherboard

Nope which is why I kicked off royally when OcUK put all the effort in the UK and europe to get it sold and we got shafted by asus and their dumb allocation. Europe got 300units.

My 2p if a little tipsy. The whole of Europe has a population of nearly 800 million if that means anything to them. Appreciate OCUK's damn hard effort in working to secure enough but it should never have been this way. I don't have all the facts but if Asus had worked with OCUK to help fulfil orders there would be no complaints from anyone.

If I compare this to the GTX 780 TI Classy, I and many others received on launch day, we were kept informed with incoming shipments and EVGA could accurately inform us that they'd send enough to fulfil all pre-orders and last minute purchases. EVGA + OCUK is a recent example of looking after customers <---

I got mine and it's magnificent.
I wonder if anyone else is mixing this with a 4820k.
I won't have this together until well after Christmas but I'm looking forward to some big numbers.

If I compare this to the GTX 780 TI Classy, I and many others received on launch day, we were kept informed with incoming shipments and EVGA could accurately inform us that they'd send enough to fulfil all pre-orders and last minute purchases. EVGA + OCUK is a recent example of looking after customers <---

This is why i will not buy another Asus product again for a very longtime. They ****ed up with this release. They disheartened many people with there boycotting of the UK. All the fun has gone out of it now buying this board, instead ive just bought a waterblock for my 690, volt modded it and hit a stable 1241 on the core for 24/7 use.

My next mobo will be Haswell E sometime in Q3,Q4 2014. I will NOT be an Asus board though, i will buy anything but Asus, theyve lost a good customer, its a matter of principle for me.

This is why i will not buy another Asus product again for a very longtime. They ****ed up with this release. They disheartened many people with there boycotting of the UK. All the fun has gone out of it now buying this board, instead ive just bought a waterblock for my 690, volt modded it and hit a stable 1241 on the core for 24/7 use.

My next mobo will be Haswell E sometime in Q3,Q4 2014. I will NOT be an Asus board though, i will buy anything but Asus, theyve lost a good customer, its a matter of principle for me.

It could have been handled a lot better by Asus, it's a great shame.
If the limited run 1000 global units is correct, it does part explain why the UK had such poor allocation over the US?

What memory are you guys running with this board?
Not a huge selection on the website either, with nothing from corsair etc!

What's your thoughts on these - Team Xtreem PC3 20800 DDR3 2600

I agree with the principle, but, unless one of the other manufacturers realy step up their game, the best board will sitll be an asus...

Back
Top Bottom