ASUS Rampage IV Black Edition: The Ultimate LGA2011 Motherboard

shame, its been a bit of a cluster fluck, but i think there is a nice size batch arriving Monday that would have cleared the remaining back orders (24 arriving was told in CS), maybe it will actually end up being in-stock too..

I ordered on November 3rd but don't know where I am in the queue.
I can't do anything with it now until after Christmas anyway, but I'd still rather it was here with me.
I think that frustration turned to anger and then to a sort of numbness. I'm still looking forward to getting it rather than just being annoyed though.

Another uefi failure.

Board failed to shutdown yesterday - no feed to the gpu, all the lights were on but nobody at home.

Got an "overclock failure" once I got it to reboot - despite not changing any setting.....

looking forward to an update.

Finally had time for a play…

I’ve had IntelBurn Test cause random restarts when trying stability testes on a build of Windows 8.1 Pro. This has been resolved by going from Nvidia 331.82 WHQL to 331.93 Beta drivers. There are reports of random restarts with these drivers and GTX Titans on other forums.

So two quick overclocks as the basis for further tuning using 4960X and 4x8GB GB Corsair Dominator Plats (CMD32GX3M4A2133C9).

First - 4.6 MHz @ 1.360v and memory @ 2133:

o4gp.jpg

Second – 4.6 MHz @ 1.375v and memory @ 2400:

p6i2.jpg

This will do as a starting point. :)

Back
Top Bottom