• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

** ASUS TURBO 3YR RMA SERVICE: OcUK CUSTOMERS ONLY!! **

Associate

Overclockers UK <[email protected]>
9:50 AM (15 minutes ago)
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

to me
cleardot.gif

Dear Alex Webster,

This was over 3 years ago and has not been active for quite sometime unfortunately, if you will note the date on the post, Feb 2, 2016.

Regards,

John K

----------------------------------------------------------
If you wish to continue talking about this order, you can reply using your e-mail client.

I am currently going through the process with a brand new 2080Ti. Overclockers have had since wed last week but are unable to replicate the bluecsreens as it stands.

Associate
Well, judging by the response via webnote, and a seperate thread in customer service they both state it is no more.

My experience may be different as they couldn't find an issue with my card I RMA'd.

I put a 2080ti in and I got bluescreens etc, spent a week troubleshooting and agreed to RMA. Was within 14 days, they had it a week and then shipped back same card (arriving 2moro). Will see what happens, have agreed to try it in two machines if any issues.

Associate
I have the card back, it's still crashing in Division 2 but I'm told it's just the game/drivers with the 20xx series.

Back
Top Bottom