Audi owners in here!

Soldato
Guys I want to order the genuine audi ring puddle lights but unsure which ones to get as they do a large and small version.

Car is 2018 a5 sportback with extended led.

Anyone know which ones are correct?

Last edited:
Soldato
Finally got the order number from Audi. They still reckon end of March, early April is possible.

I know I've said it before and that I'm very alone but I just can't get on with the front of the new A5/S5. It's just too "pointy" and I don't like the way the top of the headlight units "jut out" from under the leading bonnet edge.

Each to their own though and congrats on a nice car :)

Stick the heated seats on you'll be fine !

I've always been very critical of heated seats in the past and wondered why anyone would spend money speccing them. Now I have them though, I admit I was completely wrong and take all of it back, they're the greatest thing ever!

Even though I'm not a fan of the slammed DUB scene look, I do love a car that has very clean lines. Love the colour too. Very nice. :cool:

Yeah same, not my kind of thing but like that a lot!

Man of Honour
I have been naughty and as of today am the owner of a mk2 TT 3.2, its a stop gap while I fix the broken 911 which not for the first time has something wrong with the engine, It's no 911 but does have its own little charm.

It's still at the dealers to be fair as the wife didn't want to drive the 100 miles back but its all paid for and ready to go so ill probably swing by and pick it up tomorrow. Madness that this car cost less than what an engine rebuild is likely to cost on mine.

Soldato
well i let me R8 v10 plus go after 3 months.

I bought the wrong car it seems i couldn't handle the seat / suspension setup for back pain which is weird as i had the same seats in my RS4. However its setup just ruins me.

I will get another this year i think, but will stick with mag ride and probably Sline seats :(

Man of Honour
26747952268_2e83fda2d2_k.jpg

My car is currently residing at Tamworth Audi and I have been waiting for snow to melt (which it finally did today!) but this is the loaner they provided. A4 TDI S-Line Black Edition I believe! It has a for sale sign in the rear footwell showing £30K. This is the 2nd A4 loaner I have had and I think they are a good car today. I've had a few over the years (mine and wife) and they were always OK, but not really dynamic or a place that felt comfy, nice but typical Audi damping but this one is really rather good. I was due an A6, their best loaner but much to their embarrassment (I didn't care) they gave it to the wrong person so I got this one. I would seriously consider one of these of the current 3 series and I would have say that for any previous A4. Damping, bar some slight fidgets is really nice and the interior and systems I like lots. Seats I would change but steering and braking best I have felt in a modern mundane Audi and it's nice to see Audi has got back its interior mojo which they lost for a few years. They are back as kings of interiors I think.

Good car this....and no, the MX5 bumper has not been badly sprayed or look like that to, you know, eyes. :D

Soldato
Surely not? :eek:

you should know me to well i do change a lot. I really did not want to get out of the r8 the cost was not clever but it was to the point i could not drive it. I do suffer with a poor back but no car has ever done what the r8 did to me i only needed to go two miles to feel it coming

Associate
I wouldn't class that as bottling it. Daytona grey is the safe (read boring) colour.

I had only Black and White cars before this, really fancied Navarra and then ordered Daytona as I really wasn't sure I'd like it. So glad I changed my mind.

Your exhaust tips look very dark/crusty!

Yeah I really need to get them cleaned, the crap builds up so fast!

You have a Saloon also?

Back
Top Bottom