Audi owners in here!

Associate
A 2015 A5 with sat nav should support Bluetooth audio right?

My 2014 A5 has bluetooth to connect my phone up but cant listen to music through it. I have to hook my phone up using the MMI adapter in the glovebox to stream music.

Might soon be an owner of an Audi. I have a test drive later of an A3, we shall see how it goes!

How did the test drive go?

Last edited by a moderator:
Associate
My bad. :)
2010 Technik A3. I know the standard one is massive. Maybe looking for one with a touchscreen, could fit it myself though. How hard is the standard unit to get out?

The double DIN stereos aren't particularly difficult to remove, usually the same as your standard headunits (4 flat headunit removal tools). Simnply insert until you hear the click and then pull out.

When fitting a new headunit, Do reasearch and make sure you get the correct wiring harness adaptor ;)

Soldato
My bad. :)
2010 Technik A3. I know the standard one is massive. Maybe looking for one with a touchscreen, could fit it myself though. How hard is the standard unit to get out?

If its anything like the old mk2 TT, it is actually quite simple to remove. You just need the right keys.

In fact looking at pictures it looks identical.

Caporegime
How can you order a car without driving one first? What if it's crap?
I assume you base the actual "drive" on another car of the same platform (New Polo for example)? Small risk I guess that you won't like the layout of the cabin in the A1, but you're hardly going to be disappointed in the tech and/or build for a car in that segment.

Caporegime
I assume you base the actual "drive" on another car of the same platform (New Polo for example)? Small risk I guess that you won't like the layout of the cabin in the A1, but you're hardly going to be disappointed in the tech and/or build for a car in that segment.

That would be dumb. I had an Alfa Romeo mito. It shared a platform with the corsa. Handled nothing like one. Rode nothing like one. Performed nothing like one.

Back
Top Bottom