Australian GP 2009 - Race 1/17 (NOT in HD BTW)

Everyone. They finished under safety car so there was hardly any gap between the cars? Finishing times of top 8 were all within a few seconds.

Lewis had a very mature and relaxed demeanor about him and we had none of his dad on the air. Excellent stuff from him, even if 3 places were handed to him on a plate (stewards making up for last year?!)

There was two short clips of his dad to be fair.

Ah man, poor Seb V! He definitely should have pulled over post crash but man! Hero to zero with like 3 laps to go.

I'll see my commiserations to nuts and raise him a stiff drink. That's got to be really frustrating.

Darn Ive only just woke up - trying to avoid this thread/news regards the results - can anyone confirm what the iplayer link is or when BBC1 will reshow the race?

ps3ud0 :cool:

VETTEL FINED $50,000 (!!!) FOR NOT PULLING OVER WHEN HE WRECKED HIS CAR

Cant say Mm supprised, I can understand why he wanted to carry on but surely RB would have been on the radio telling him to park it. Out of curiosity anyone know if Schumacher was fined for his awesome 3 wheel display back in Spa (98?) or if its a newish rule.

Anyhoo glad I got up to watch the race, very impressed with the BBC coverage although Im undecided about EJ. Big congratulations to the Brawn GP team, faultless drive from "journey man" Button and a deserved second for Rubens after his disaster of a start. Gutted for Vettel & Kubica, the RB showing good pace and being able to keep a reasonable distance to Button. I will admit that when Kubica was chasing down Vettel I wanted some shenanigans to give Rubens a shot at second but got a lot more than expected :D
Impressed by Rosberg, put in a decent performance as did new boy Buemi and both Toyota's showing that overtaking is back. Solid drive from Hamilton, bit of luck to end up where he did but luck plays a big part in F1 as Webber will tell you (atleast he would if he had any). Roll on next week!

BrawnGP really have great pace, good one on Button winning:)

Now all we need is the Ferrari's to get back into it, so racing can be more interesting with more race challengers!

PS. BrawnGP car looks amazing! I love the simplicity and non-exsistant sponsors, the merchandise that comes out will look sweet! Oh, if only I wasn't a Ferrari fan:p

Back
Top Bottom