Australian GP 2009 - Race 1/17 (NOT in HD BTW)

Lets just enjoy it, and let Jenson and Reubens enjoy it, while it lasts hey?
:)

What? It's just in reference to someone saying there is no reason why he shouldn't be champion in 09.

It's just Sunama covering his arse. He knows there are plenty of reasons why Brawn might get caught, but he wants a reason to say told you so.

Yesterday he had a dig at me for suggesting the title might be buttons, yet today he does the same thing. :D

It wouldn't be the first time Mclaren and Ferrari have been over half a second off the pace to turn it around by europe.

To all BrawnGP fans, a quick question, before BrawnGP, did you support another team or where you a neutral?
Followed Honda since BAR days (used to follow Jordan before this). I have two Honda posters framed on my wall (06 and 07 cars). Just ordered the 09 one to replace the 07 earth car, which looks awful :)

If we get a lot of wet races like last year, Button, Barrichello and Vettel could run away from the pack judging on past wet performance. This new aero will make for some interesting wet races though.

We have to remember, Brawn have come to the table with a car they visioned as being uncompetitive and with the new engine, in need of further development throughout the season. I'm confident they can keep up with the other teams pace further down the line. The only real unknown is reliability, and how many teams will get up to the RBR, BMW, BGP and Toyota mix.

We could see some varied results and have a big front end back chasing each other down for the win. Lets hope the drivers are mature enough to get to the finishing line and not make silly mistakes. Most of them haven't had the experience of close racing. This is where BGP have the edge looking at todays results.

I wonder if he sat at home in his house today, and actually did that just for his own benefit? :p

As others have said, he's at the race, he's the Financial Times correspondent I believe.

I find the McLaren way too 'corporate' and controlled (and by all accounts, Ron Dennis is an absolute control freak).

I think that may be the kind of rigid structure Hamilton needs - from what I can judge he's one of those people who thrive on routine.

The trouble for the Brawn Gp team as a whole will be keeping any sort of developement pace compared to the rest. The big teams will have reeled them in within a few races and then the problems start.

Hopefully the "budget to impress" from Honda and laying off 250-300 staff on the legal minimum redundancy package will give them enough to keep ahead - it the pundits are correct and they've only lost 20% downforce compared to last year then Loic is a genius and I'm sure we'll see some amazing things over the year.

Back
Top Bottom