Baldur's Gate 3

Done. Now in act 3 :D

Oh and that bugged quest got unstuck so I completed it.

Edit: 62 hours in game timer.

Based on that I think I will have it complete in under 100 hours. My guess roughly take about two weeks more to complete it.

Last edited:
Speed run at that pace! :cry:

Don't rush it, but you've missed loads! :p

Already level 10. Can't see why I won't reach level 12, so happy with that.

I would be surprised if I missed loads though. Happy with what I have done so far. If I tried to play differently it would go from being fun to being a chore.

I literally stopped playing last night once I arrived at Baldurs Gate after all the cut scenes. Looking forward to this chapter the most actually. Probably won't get time to play tonight, but looking forward to exploring Baldurs Gate :D

Back to act 3, and now I shall take a break for a few days.

Only 1 day break for me. Need to catch up on some sleep :cry:

Would be nice to finish the game in the next 2 weeks because I will be getting busier after that and won't have much time for gaming for a while. Not this type anyway.

Only 1 day break for me. Need to catch up on some sleep :cry:

Would be nice to finish the game in the next 2 weeks because I will be getting busier after that and won't have much time for gaming for a while. Not this type anyway.

Fair. I don't really game much in the week. CBA after work usually. Though only a two day week this week on a plus.
Change of pace last night with power washing simulator lol.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: TNA
Fair. I don't really game much in the week. CBA after work usually. Though only a two day week this week on a plus.
Change of pace last night with power washing simulator lol.

You play some odd games man. Fashion Police... PowerWash simulator...

I actually can't believe all these simulator games exist tbh. Goat simulator for example.. Just wtf :cry:

You play some odd games man. Fashion Police... PowerWash simulator...

I actually can't believe all these simulator games exist tbh. Goat simulator for example.. Just wtf :cry:
Yeah, I've not played the more common ones like farm simulator etc. But I tried power wash simulator on a whim and found it very relaxing. As in I started a level and didn't realise 2 hours had gone.
Anyway you talking about it has made me want to play so I'm going to go to Sainsbury's to get some snacks and then I'm going to try and get into act 3.

Oh and Colony Ship went on sale now btw. £21. Still a bit much for me. £15 and I will bite I think. Will be completing Wasteland 3 soon also, so will want a break from this type of game for a while anyway.

I literally stopped playing last night once I arrived at Baldurs Gate after all the cut scenes. Looking forward to this chapter the most actually. Probably won't get time to play tonight, but looking forward to exploring Baldurs Gate :D
Have fun- I really loved Act 3. One of my complaints about Acts 1 and 2 was that the environments were a bit "Pac Man"- I mean the maps are brilliant and crammed full of stuff, but at the same time it doesn't really feel like you're wandering around in a massive world. For me this environmental design was far more immersive in the city setting.

(I realise that from a gameplay perspective BG1 and 2 had the same limitation, but they still somehow made the world feel like a world.)

Considering I don't have a mage or a wizard, I've been doing okay in this playthrough though it would have made a lot of things much easier and I'm not going to bother respeccing anyone.

Can't believe the black portrait bug is still in the game, had that on launch too.

Last edited:
Could not resist and had a little go yesterday :p

Can't believe that woman turned out to be a mind flayer! :cry:

Made a lot of sense though.

So what did you guys do? Choose to take the powers and transform or stay human?

Seemed to me that you are stuck with a tadpole in your head no matter what, so why not stick some more in and unlock the extra powers? :p

So yeah, I did it and went on to play a bit. Interacted with the blacksmith and then went to the gate where I stopped. Quite heavily guarded, but I did not like that ladies attitude. Think I am going to have to kill them all also. Need that sweet xp to level up :D

Could not resist and had a little go yesterday :p

Can't believe that woman turned out to be a mind flayer! :cry:

Made a lot of sense though.

So what did you guys do? Choose to take the powers and transform or stay human?

Seemed to me that you are stuck with a tadpole in your head no matter what, so why not stick some more in and unlock the extra powers? :p

So yeah, I did it and went on to play a bit. Interacted with the blacksmith and then went to the gate where I stopped. Quite heavily guarded, but I did not like that ladies attitude. Think I am going to have to kill them all also. Need that sweet xp to level up :D
Don't think I saw the blacksmith- maybe something I missed!

As for the extra parasites, I don't think there's any penalty for using them, at least in terms of the possible endings (might be wrong), but from a role-playing perspective I didn't like the idea, and by that point I was shredding most of the enemies I came up against, so I decided not to.

I think there's a missed opportunity though- some sort of side quest or alternative use for the parasites if you decide you don't want the enhancements.

Don't think I saw the blacksmith- maybe something I missed!

As for the extra parasites, I don't think there's any penalty for using them, at least in terms of the possible endings (might be wrong), but from a role-playing perspective I didn't like the idea, and by that point I was shredding most of the enemies I came up against, so I decided not to.

I think there's a missed opportunity though- some sort of side quest or alternative use for the parasites if you decide you don't want the enhancements.

Seems to me he would be hard to miss. Unless he isn't a blacksmith? Lol

Back
Top Bottom