Baldur's Gate 3

Yeah I didn't experience that either. Also didn't realise how much there was to do at the crossing. Done all I can for now before you visit Gortash and then get access to the actual city.

Reactions: TNA
Was just looking back. Seems I only got into the game 2 weeks ago or so. I was thinking it would take me 3 months like @opethdisciple but at this rate will only take me 1 month if that :cry:

Bank holiday weekend helped a bit. As I can't play more than an hour or two during the week unless I sacrifice sleep :(

Last edited:
Was just looking back. Seems I only got into the game 2 weeks ago or so. I was thinking it would take me 3 months like @opethdisciple but at this rate will only take me 1 month if that :cry:

Bank holiday weekend helped a bit. As I can't play more than an hour or two during the week unless I sacrifice sleep :(

How many hours have you clocked up? I'm not sure my exact hours as I'm at work but it's about 160hrs I think.

How many hours have you clocked up? I'm not sure my exact hours as I'm at work but it's about 160hrs I think.

Less than 70. Was just over 65 hours for first two chapers. That is in game timer by the way which I think is more accurate as I left the game for long periods on many occasions.

Yeah will go in the circus, just did not fancy it last night as was about to finish playing anyway.

Is there lots of xp in there? :p:cry:

Sounds like a murderhobo run and skipping half the dialogue to me :P

I spun up a new game again recently and one of the first items you can interact with heavily hints at end game content. Nothing goes to waste in this game :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: TNA
If you've only played about 70hrs then I can only think you haven't done all the quests or explored fully.

All the quests, probably not. Though I have explored all or almost all obvious places. Also a bunch of not so obvious ones.

I think I just kill a lot more than chat. Like for a example the goblins. Did not chat with them much at all :cry:

Managed to play about 3 hours or so. Level 11 now :D

Done a few quests and cleared all of the map and ready to go to the lower section. Will come back and go over everywhere to make sure I have not missed anything later.

At the bit now with the bridge that is not lowered. Now I have a pass and could ask them to let me through. But on the other hand I see loads of xp! So killed them all and then started scratching my head as to how to cross :cry:

At first I flew over with one character but that started a battled immediately with loads more than the 3 steel things I had killed. So thought sod that. Then I flew to the bottom of the map. Now I can do that with my main character that has the ability, but my other 3 do not. Sure I could use scrolls on them. But even better, they could jump down. Each jump took out over 50hp haha. But one press of short rest fixed that :p

Now about to head back up and sneak in and slowly kill them all. Might be level 12 with all the xp up here :D

Back
Top Bottom