Baldur's Gate 3

Associate
Downloading the update now, been waiting for this so I can start a new Dark Urge playthrough. I hope many mods don't need updating as I had hoped to use a few of them.

Soldato
Tell you something, if a Dr in BG said you had an 80% chance of not dying during an operation, that would mean certain death based on some of the battles I've had.

Man of Honour
Tell you something, if a Dr in BG said you had an 80% chance of not dying during an operation, that would mean certain death based on some of the battles I've had.
You havent seen my mate Steve rolling dice in pen and paper D&D sessions, I swear the guy has a Marvel Superhero ability of never rolling anything above a 4, even on a D100

Associate
Associate
I've just finished my second playthrough on tactical. I'm in no way an expert but tactical wasn't all that hard... I'd say it's probably the best difficulty to play on.

Soldato
Finished the trials of shart. Now helping Halsin get thaniel back to the real world. The battle to protect the portal was awesome. The latter stuff not so much

Soldato
Got to the creche today, killed everyone in one room and the next room in they were all oblivious, killed them all and same again in the next one. Bit poor.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom