BARGAIN - OcUK 24" with DVI (*VA Panel) for £179.99+VAT (This Week Only Deal!!)

My order has not yet arrived. It was dispatched more than 6 days ago and on the tracking website it went arrived at destination country, arrived at destination country again, delivery not attempted, parcel in warehouse, arrived at destination country again, delivery not attempted again, parcel in warehouse again.

What is going on?

What country are you in?

I still want to know which country he is in.

Also, if the package has landed in his country, there isnt much that OCUK can do. If they have dispatched it, he now has to deal with this local delivery firm.

I've started getting a problem with the screen, sometimes viewing certain webpages I'll get a line of dead pixels across the whole width of the screen (I presume they're dead, I've never seen one before) that flickers on and off rapidly, if I scroll down the webpage then they dissapear, if I go back up then they're back again.

Obviously this isn't right, I think it's something to do with the grade of colour that the monitor displays, it was doing it here before: http://frost.informe.com/viewforum.php?f=5 around about 2 thirds here where the grey fades into rather dark black, and it also did ti when I was watching a film that was quite dark.

Does anyone have any idea what's going on? :( I really hope I don't have to return this monitor as I'm very happy with it besides this, I just don't want it to get worse.

Hello Andelusion. Pixels don't die then come back to life, if they're dead then they stay dead. It may be the graphic card that is throwing a wobbly but more likely the monitor itself has a fault. :confused:

Hey djohn, yeah that seems logical.

I'm running 3 monitors, 2 on a 8800GT and 1 on a 7300GS, so possibly that has something to do with it, but I don't think it would suddenly start happening as it's been working fine for a while.

Will see if it gets worse I suppose :(

After getting one monitor that looked like it had been shot by a .44 magnum (courier damage) i got a replacement which i've just returned via RMA. Credit to OCUK, there was no problem getting a refund the next day after return and they arranged for citylink to pick it up. :)

Guess i've just been a tad unlucky with this monitor!!

After getting one monitor that looked like it had been shot by a .44 magnum (courier damage) i got a replacement which i've just returned via RMA. Credit to OCUK, there was no problem getting a refund the next day after return and they arranged for citylink to pick it up. :)

Guess i've just been a tad unlucky with this monitor!!

So let me get this straight. First DGM was shot to bits.

And second one exhibited bad backlight bleed. I.e. you returned 2 DGMs?

Back
Top Bottom