BARGAIN - OcUK 24" with DVI (*VA Panel) for £179.99+VAT (This Week Only Deal!!)

Soldato
Both mine have been exchanged as faulty RMA's and OCUK arranged for collection via citylink at their expense.

If returning as DSA then OCUK will not carry the return cost.

At least that is what should happen. Just checked my statement and i have not been refunded the postage. Will sort it with the shop tomorrow. Check your statements if this applies.

Associate
I've got a V3 panel and it's been great so far no problems at all. With some work I also managed to get it to work with an ergotron neo felx arm so it gives me a lot more adjustment! Although the monitor does strain the joints for tilting so you really need to tighten the sucker up.

Associate
I got this monitor for xmas and have been very happy with the picture quality but there is one issue. when the monitor is off it makes a high pitched electrical tone (which varies) and when it is on stand by the noise is in sync with the flashing power button. the noise is only slight but is an issue because it is in my bedroom and i hate having to unplug/replug it in all the time to stop it. Is anyone else getting this issue ?

Cheers,

A2Z

A2Z

Soldato
just to update:

i received my RMA replacement, also a v3 like my original that had 5-10 'stuck pixels', but the replacement is perfect, no problems whatsoever :)

Soldato
I dont think this monitor has any speakers... i cant see a volume option in the menu.

The volume level for the speakers should be in the 'misc' menu.

Did you monitor come with a thin cable, with a 3.5mm stereo jack on each end?

Its possible that you model is slightly different to mine and therefore doesnt have a speakers.

Associate
The volume level for the speakers should be in the 'misc' menu.

Did you monitor come with a thin cable, with a 3.5mm stereo jack on each end?

Its possible that you model is slightly different to mine and therefore doesnt have a speakers.

Ah, i found the option and put the volume down to 0% - still have the same problem though :(

Associate
Hi can anyone give me the physical dimensions of this display L2442W , I need Height (with or without stand and width please. I have asked support but they cannot seem to be bothered to get one out and see what it is. Talk about not being bothered to help.

But I do hope a kind person can supply me with the details

I have limited space and need to know if it is going to fit and if it does i need two, for Video editing.

"Thank you for your webnote.

Yes it is wall mountable. I am afraid that i currently have no dimensions available.

Regards,

Sarah Spooner"

Associate
Mines going great so far too ordered 28th dec

Just wondered if anyone else has a problem with the 360 stretching a 1920 x 1080 screen so it doesn't fit on width ways, is there a way to stop it stretch and what are these reference levels?

thanks

Soldato
I'm glad that people who are happy with their screen are now posting. I think the problem earlier was that there were some people who had good screens and kept quiet. On the other hand anyone who got a bad one, would post on here, which made it look like this was a poor quality screen.

Back
Top Bottom