BARGAIN - OcUK 24" with DVI (*VA Panel) for £179.99+VAT (This Week Only Deal!!)

One thing that never fails to amaze me is just how neat and tidy all of you keep your computer/desk space.

Is this more like it. :D

IMG_0749.jpg

Just got mine, The stand is easy to put on as it will only go on one way but without no tilt I find mine is tilting forwards where as if anything I'd prefer a slight tilt backwards is everyones the same ? not got it working yet.

Just got mine, The stand is easy to put on as it will only go on one way but without no tilt I find mine is tilting forwards where as if anything I'd prefer a slight tilt backwards is everyones the same ? not got it working yet.

It does tilt, mine clicked at first. But now it doesnt make any clicking sound, odd.

Right just got it set up, My problem with the tilt going forwards if anyone expierences this was it can tilt but mine was tightened so tight I felt it would break the plastic so I undone the 4 screw on the upper part of the stand where behind is a metal bracket I managed to slacken off the nuts which in turn gave me the movement in the bracket but it was a hell of a job to find something to fit but all done now. I've managed to connect by dvi and must say Wow, takes abit of getting used to but so far so good ,Excellent

Im torn between this and the 20" model.

One thing that concern's me is the amount of people saying they have dead pixels? what's ocuk's policy on this? :(

Im torn between this and the 20" model.

One thing that concern's me is the amount of people saying they have dead pixels? what's ocuk's policy on this? :(

I'm not sure of the official policy, but it'll be something stupid like 10 and they'll have to be 'dead' not stuck. There's three of us recently that have got them and all had 0 stuck/dead so it may be the first lot were a bad batch...

I'm not sure of the official policy, but it'll be something stupid like 10 and they'll have to be 'dead' not stuck. There's three of us recently that have got them and all had 0 stuck/dead so it may be the first lot were a bad batch...

Hmm, okay cheers.

Also it was mentioned before but i fail at finding it again. How much does the monitor weigh?

Also, anyone able to messure the distance between the bottom Vesa mount screw whole and the bottom of the monitor(not stand) please?

Never owned anything remotly like a 20" TFT so thats not much use :P lmao. Relate it to something i might find around my house prehaps? lol.

cheers

alec

Back
Top Bottom