BARGAIN - OcUK 24" with DVI (*VA Panel) for £179.99+VAT (This Week Only Deal!!)

Reckon Gibbo should do a Xmas special, release the top popular products @ those rock bottom prices for entire December ;)

lol he better not knock down the price of this monitor anymore im just about to buy one...I cant imagine them putting it down even futher! its such an incredible deal as it is...

I didn't have any plans to purchase a new monitor but seeing this deal I'm so tempted!! I get paid on the 21st though, would the £229 deal run out by then? :(

Yeah expires on the 19th. im in same boat - so gutted pay cheque comes in on the 20th!

Couldnt you guys buy it on credit cards and pay back in January/February whenever the statement comes in. You wont have to pay any interest.

Mine arrived Saturday.
No dead pixels. A doddle to set up. The glossy surround doesn't bother me. (If it did, a bit of wet and dry would soon cure it. :D)
I've had to tape over the power LED. Bright or what ?
It's my very first LCD and I'm over the moon with it. The wife's even impressed.

Don't dawdle. Get one now. If you don't like it you must be impossible to please. :p

Echo the above. No dead pixels, great colours and viewing angles. Its a bargain IMO.

Its no consolation for those that get the odd stick pixel, but there are 2,304,000 pixels on this screen. Good job they are not manually soldered on :D

waiting for mine to come today....but on the citylink tracking the last thing it says is '03:31 Saturday, December 15, 2007 Arrived at Delivery Branch'

i hope its on its way lol

Been using the the new monitor for 2 hours now! Used Dead Pixel Buddy as soon as I got it, and hoorah no dead pixels... 2 hours later, one has turned up :(

Back
Top Bottom