BARGAIN - OcUK 24" with DVI (*VA Panel) for £179.99+VAT (This Week Only Deal!!)

If you asked for an RMA, you wouldn't get anything about the DSA, they are completely different.

Ask to return under the DSA within 7 days of delivery and you legally can't be refused.

A bit of common sence is needed.

You do not use the DSA for a dead pixel (even if real reason) you say you simply dont want/like it.

There is guidlines in the UK for dead pxiels and 1 does not count period for any manu for any store, unless Manu has a offer at that time like Samsung 1 Xmas through to FEB with a ZERO Dead Pixel Policy.

Didnt you have to return the faulty one first for the refund? :confused:

The first one i ordered was faulty (line down the screen), which was returned for a replacement but wasn't guaranteed for xmas delivery so i ordered another for xmas delivery. As soon as the dispatch notice came for the second one (sat delivery), i got a dispatch notice for the replacement first one for xmas eve (sod's law). The second one came on saturday but was also faulty (line across the screen this time) and therefore RMA'd. Fortunately the replacement first one came today and is perfect, so now i have a bill for two monitors but one will be going back after the xmas hols for a full refund.

An update on my dead pixel. I tried UDPixel to no avail :(

I phoned OcUK and asked if it could be exchanged due to the dead pixel and they said no, it has to be atleast 5 dead pixels. Im not very happy with the service :(

Just say the cat hates it and you'd like a refund, as long as it's within 7 days of receipt they have to take it back as long as it's returned in re-sellable condition.

great...

my monitor arrived today got it calibrated and have to say im very happy with mine,
no dead pixels great color's and really for the price cant fault this panel at all.
really top notch shipping it arrived in 2days to channel islands..
defo a great purchase for the money
overjoyed with my purchase thx Ocuk :)

Ive got about 8/9 dead/stuck pixels which you can clearly see on a black background, about 5 of them are a bit bigger, the rest are a bit smaller and harder to spot

thing is when i put another colour on the background, i cant really see them, does this mean its dead or stuck? ive already tried the dead pixel fixer thing, no change

you cant see them unless you put the screen on a total black background and look for them...

so i guess it wont effect me when watching anything...but just the fact knowing they are there...makes me wana return it...and also if i ever want to sell it on again (although i see no reason, it really is a great monitor).

I recieved it last Tuesday, im assuming OcUK wont be open till Thursday, so that would be 9 days since i received it, would it stil be ok to get an RMA then? but dont wana be without a monitor for a few days :(

duno what to do, shall i return it?

Last edited:
I would return that A2Z. I think most dead pixel policies allow for upto 4. Any more than that and they accept an RMA on that product.

Its interesting that some people are actually able to see a single dead pixel, given that others have pointed out that a single dead pixel is as big as a spec of dust. It must've taken some serious hunting around to find it.

Back
Top Bottom