Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Soldato
As long as this film is ten times better than the monstrosity that was Man of Steel, I couldn't give a hoot who is cast as bats.

What was wrong with it? I thought it was what a Superman movie should be like, I really enjoyed it.

Ben Affleck as Batman I think is a stroke of genius. He has the jaw, the physique and the acting ability to really make it work.

Soldato
Theirs is nothing about that new pic that doesn't have Batman all over it, the exposed Chin, scowel and short ears, the first proper looks of a Batman for the first time.

Soldato
I do think that a lot of people tend to gauge Ben Affleck on his earlier performances such as Phantoms, Dazed and confused and Armageddon. To be fair to him he has turned out to be a great Director and he was great in Argo and is supposed to be brilliant in Gone Girl.

Apparently the reason why the FULL costume isn't on display is that its supposed to be a bit "Special" and by that I mean VERY close to a specific version of the comic books that's a bit out there so they may be keeping that under wraps till it comes out.. ;)

Last edited:
Soldato
I still think Bale nailed it personally and the feel for the films was great.

I may have been more forgiving of this if it wasn't a batman/superman combo I just can't escape the feeling it will be very cheesy.

Soldato
OP
We now have the first look at Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman!

BtfLEsmIYAANa8M.jpg

And also all 3 of the Trinity:

BtfJwYeIMAA7K8I.jpg

We're just waiting on the bootleg of the footage that was shown. Which was awesome by the sounds of the description from here.

Soldato
I love superhero stuff, I can suspend disbelief about beings with powers and humans with advanced technology.

But from the "teaser" and what looks to be a armoured suit for batman, I guess we can expect him to have a fight with superman. What annoys me is we're supposed to believe a man in a suit can fall from insane heights or get punched from a standstill to stupid speeds and not have his organs just tear inside of his body and die.

Of course you could say "well superman is probably holding his punches" but for some reason he'll stick get his butt kicked, probably.

I'm supposed to just ignore it and just turn my brain of and have fun but I like my fiction to still have bounds in reality next to fictitious beings.

Permabanned
Gotta admit Gal Gadot looks much better as Wonder Woman than i thought she would. When she was first announced i looked at pics of her and she seemed a bit too skinny in them.

Back
Top Bottom