Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Soldato
They changed the entire ending...

It was a good change though and the film is good. The best is still Sin City/Scott Pilgrim though :p

The ending made complete sense unless you include all the artists etc being taken away to make the "aliens", in fact in many many ways its a better ending.

Soldato
Watchmen, if anything was almost too faithful (bar the ending) - it was literally lifting every panel and turning it into a shot. Looked good though. I think people who had no idea what it was about went in expecting a comic book movie like all the other ones, where in reality it has more in common with something like, say, Super.

Re: the teaser, it's just a teaser, doubt that'll even be in the film. Sets a good tone though.

I'm an Idiot. Dont bother reading. :p

Someone has leaked a trailer for it today but it keeps getting pulled down.. I watched it earlier on DailyMails website of all places.

It looks, different.

Certainly not what I was expecting and i'm not too sure on Bat's suit.

You see him infront of what looks like his batplane/copter in one scene, being tossed to the floor by superman in another, and him throwing some batarangs at the end (Oh, and a very armored Batman hand, looked similar to the Witch-Kings hand in LOTR!)... All whilst hearing Lex's voice saying the city needs rebuilding better (since Superman smashed it up), and Bat saying he 'will stop' Superman.

All looked very, very CGI and less of a 'real' feel like the Batman movies we've come to love.

Obviously it was only a 1 minute trailer so have to save judgement for 2016 (sigh).

Last edited:
Caporegime
I just seen the "trailer" that you are talking about, that isn't an official trailer! :p

It is using clips from other films, mostly from the man of steel....

edit:

just rewatched, whoever made that trailer used clips from these films:

- watchmen
- dare devil
- even breaking bad.....
- fan made batman films

Last edited:
Caporegime
Someone has leaked a trailer for it today but it keeps getting pulled down.. I watched it earlier on DailyMails website of all places.

It looks, different.

Certainly not what I was expecting and i'm not too sure on Bat's suit.

You see him infront of what looks like his batplane/copter in one scene, being tossed to the floor by superman in another, and him throwing some batarangs at the end (Oh, and a very armored Batman hand, looked similar to the Witch-Kings hand in LOTR!)... All whilst hearing Lex's voice saying the city needs rebuilding better (since Superman smashed it up), and Bat saying he 'will stop' Superman.

All looked very, very CGI and less of a 'real' feel like the Batman movies we've come to love.

Obviously it was only a 1 minute trailer so have to save judgement for 2016 (sigh).

Must. Not. Laugh. :D

Associate
To anyone interested in the comic-con teaser they showed.

There's better quality ones out there, just thought I'd find one quickly and post for anyone who hasn't seen it yet.

And affleck is going to be much better than bale. Jeez, bale was awful IMO.

Soldato
OP
They moved the release date (AGAIN!). This time nearly two months early. The movie will come out on March 25th 2016. Leaving Captain America 3 to occupy the May 6th 2016 date both movies were looking to get released on.

This is great news as it means BvSDOJ will get a head start in making however much money it needs to make before Captain America 3 comes out. Plus it means we finally get to see The Trinity on the big screen sooner than expected!!! BRING! IT! ON!!! :D

Also...Warners have released a slew of release dates for 9 more DC Comics movies from August 2016 to June 2020 with two movies being released each year. Looks like they finally mean business!! Let's hope they keep to it and we hear about what movies will be released on what dates!

Back
Top Bottom