Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

fapmobile_zps222e7348.jpg

Soldato
The more I see of this movie, the more i'm thinking it could end up being fairly decent.

Wasn't impressed with the recent Superman, loved Nolan's Batman, undecided about Batfleck but i'm liking what I see lately.

Permabanned
I seem to be in the minority in that i loved the new Superman, but then i tend to at least like anything in the genre. As for Affleck I think he's underrated.

Soldato
OP
At what point in the mythology of Superman and Batman have they ever crossed paths?

They don’t even exist in the same universes? :confused:

Are you referring to both Superman and Batman or you mean Hulk?

Cos Superman and Batman are in the same universe. And they have crossed paths numerous times. They are founding members of The Justice League. They are the World's Finest. They're two-thirds of The Trinity (Wonder Woman being a part of that team). And they are both DC Comics IPs. Hulk, of course, is Marvel.

However, back in the early 90's, DC and Marvel did a crossover event. Even made a crossover publication by the name of Amalgam Comics. Hulk faced off against Superman, Batman vs Captain America, and Wonder Woman (weilding Thor's hammer) vs Storm. There was even a Superman vs Spider-Man comic book.

Back
Top Bottom