*** Battlefield 2042 (Console) ***

Soldato
I'll try this too.

I've played for 30-40 hours and it's consistently been a mess.
The last 2 times I've gone to play I've spent 20 mins in failed loading screens and quit the game and played something else.

This is NOT acceptable this far since launch.
It's actually getting worse as early on I was having fun on the basis it would get better/smoother.

I asked for a refund through app a few weeks ago and rejected so trying again through the link you provided.
Hate when they click the NOOOO button you can't appeal the decision and explain its not fit for purpose.

Ah well see what they say as bot expecting anything

The good thing with the link I provided is, you can keep trying, you need to wait at least 72hrs between submitting for a refund though. If you do it, let us know the verdict.

Soldato
Playtime has nothing to do with being entitled or not to a refund(especially game like this in the state its in) for a start 35hrs in a multiplayer game is really not a lot, 5hrs of that is likely waiting on the loading screens waiting for a match, that game time was in the first 4 weeks as well, in that time since the game is still a buggy mess, no one is hardly playing it now, and seasonal content is delayed till summer.
You may not agree with it. I don't care, i'm happy I got my money back.

Good luck.

yes, just got my refund accepted and payed back, £80 payment back to my PayPal. Will have to remember to use the same options if it ever happens again. Thanks for the advice beachBOYken

Soldato
yes, just got my refund accepted and payed back, £80 payment back to my PayPal. Will have to remember to use the same options if it ever happens again. Thanks for the advice beachBOYken

:)

Oh great, pleased it worked.

Someone on another forum I mentioned it on also, got rejected, so it might just be luck who happens to look at the request.

Last edited:
Soldato
Anyone else playing this on the most recent update? Loving this new map, shame it's only the one but the game feels great after the last 2 mega patches.

Soldato
Anyone else playing this on the most recent update? Loving this new map, shame it's only the one but the game feels great after the last 2 mega patches.

I may give it a try again if it ever lands on gamepass, which I presume it will sometime this year most likely.

Top Bottom