Battlefield 3 thread - Server details in opening post -

Status
Not open for further replies.
BF3 is unplayable for me, it's well messed up now. Ping is only 20 and I'm rubber banding and twitching all over hte place. Bullets are going straight through people and not even registering hits. I usually get 1:1 - 2:1 K:D, but I'm lucky to get 1:2 atm. ****ing DICE.

Just tried bf3 with all settings on low, except mesh on ultra. Crazy high fps, and people are a lot easier to see. Only in the round for about 10 minutes, managed a k/d rate of 17/11. And thankfully my rather shaky 4.5ghz cpu oc held out ok,:D but still getting banding and lag.

The rubber banding some of you get cannot be the fault of EA.

I play on high settings, with a 5870 and a 965BE running at stock with a 2.5mg download and a 0.35mg upload and I never get any banding at all. My ping is around 11.

If your ping is good and you are on a UK server push the slider all the way to the left.

I stupidly had my network smooth on full without realising and have since moved it to off, and my game is unplayable. Just a coincidence though I think, loads of my mates are reporting it and I'm hardly the only one on here saying there's a problem. My ping is usually 10-20, obviously it depends on the server.

Some of the maps in the addons (am,cq) run very slow for me, I had to turn my graphics down to medium. The maps in the original game ran ok on very high.

What is the point of assignments? do you get anything ?

All of the additional weapons / vehicles that come with the expansions are unlocked via the assignments.

I wish I could put servers on my own ban list because of butt hurt admins.

"Game disconnected: you were kicked from the game."

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf...graczy-pl-1-MIX-MAPS-POLSKI-SERWER-PG-G4G-PL/

I was on a rampage with the m16 and killed their little bird from the gunner position in the jeep. :D

I took down an admin (in a tank) using a Javelin from the other side of the map because someone had lasered him. Instantly killed me for that. So next spawn I do it again to him. He didn't kill me that time. Admin are a bit unreasonable sometimes.

Anyone still playing the armoured kill maps? Gotten a bit bored of the AM maps as the gf constantly plays Scavenger :(

Went to play some armoured kill ones and enjoyed them a lot more. Hadnt played Tank superiority before and found that pretty good! Although a lot of people sitting at the back taking random shots, much more fun to charge in with the tank destroyers :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom