Battlefield 3 thread - Server details in opening post -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
I'm really enjoying Caspian Border and Operation Firestorm... what DLC has maps with air vehicles? My current favourite thing is to try and take out jets with a stinger :D

Soldato
I'm really enjoying Caspian Border and Operation Firestorm... what DLC has maps with air vehicles? My current favourite thing is to try and take out jets with a stinger :D

Karkand, Armoured Kill and End Game (i think End Game is the one with Air Superiority, where you can't eject and you just do dog-fighting).

Soldato
BL being an arse again , any one else having issues connecting to servers ?

I did very late last night which was driving me mental. Probably the same issue. If you keep trying you eventually get on.

On a tangent, I got kicked from a server last night "due to moaning", yet I was informing my team on a metro server that 2 guys where glitching to get to a building above B to snipe everyone on the right side lol. Needless to say, won't be going to play there again.

Associate
No matter what I do now, my game is crashing with a direct X error. What the hell do I need to do to fix it? Tried different drivers, repaired game install etc. None of it works?

Do you use xfire by any chance ?

Who here plays together with comms?

I need to join some people who can play.

www.sasclan.org.uk

servers to suit all needs :)

Last edited:
Associate
No matter what I do now, my game is crashing with a direct X error. What the hell do I need to do to fix it? Tried different drivers, repaired game install etc. None of it works?

I had this problem when I applied higher AA/HBAO to the in-game settings when trying to max the game out. This was while a game was on-going, and I immediately got the DirectX Error and crashed (I believe it is related to VRAM usage).

Of course, this lead to a constant crash loop because the game would try and apply the settings every time I started it up!

Solution: Start Campaign Mode, turn down the settings there, Exit and reload Multiplayer. Otherwise you need to find some kind of external config program to change your in-game settings. Funnily enough, after resolving it, I once again re-applied the maxed out settings, and this time they stuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom