Battlefield 3 thread - Server details in opening post -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those sort of admins are pathetic players (even more so than cheaters), deserve to have their accounts banned completely, iirc can you not actually report the clan/server/player for doing stuff like that? (although if DICE/EA do **** all about cheaters, I doubt that they will do anything about that :rolleyes:)

They are just butthurt that they get owned and so the only way to "win" (for them) is by kicking the players and have their 5 seconds of power satisfaction.

Used to have fun times playing on the 247 servers these days I avoid them on account of butthurt admins.

About 4 weeks ago I was playing on their metro server and got kicked for killing an admin 4 times on the trot.

He called me a camper and said to go away in jerky motions. :D

Funny though as his team had all the flags except A so I was guarding the exit to the subway and supplying my team so they couldn't cap A. He was laid in that little alcove just inside the door.

you should try appealing the ban (if it was a ban)
we take ban appeals seriously (even stonedraider will admit this) and lots of people are successful if they take the effort to make a post on our forum about it (we have a ban appeals section)

also admin abuse is taken seriously, and we have chatlogs that can show up abuse if you have some idea when it happened.

we take ban appeals seriously (even stonedraider will admit this) and lots of people are successful if they take the effort to make a post on our forum about it (we have a ban appeals section)

also admin abuse is taken seriously, and we have chatlogs that can show up abuse if you have some idea when it happened.

Didn't complain, I said 247 were some of the best HC servers did I not? I am banned from both the forum and servers so cannot appeal my ban ;)

Although I will say my friend (and old regular) Swift12341 got kicked yesterday for FO (you can work out the abbreviation I am sure) having killed an admin 4 times in a row and had done nothing to deserve it, he is one of the nicest people I know, didn't complain and is back playing there every day.

Last edited:

It wasn't a ban it was a kick.

Cant really be arsed to go posting on your forum of which I am a member just better to avoid as there are plenty of great servers out there.

I remember playing regularly with the 24/7 guys from when BF3 first came out and had some great games seems to have gone down hill and a bit cliquey now.

What Happened ?:confused:

I play on 247 mostly and its usually good with regular players I can relate to. However the rules are a bit touch and go on what is or isn't allowed in terms of base rape.

Also one admin guy dislikes me and he refuses to acknowledge or apologise for tk me even though tk without apology should warrant action being taken. I find that annoying but fortunately he doesn't play so often now.

Have no interest in the other DLC map packs (hate vehicle orientated maps and besides, most people seem to think that end game and armoured kill are pretty poor??? [unless you're a vehicle whore/lover :p] I also already own B2k and CQ map packs) and certainly no interest in the other extras :p As well as refusing to buy premium, complete and utter joke that and it has somewhat ruined the game community imo.

I might just hold of for the time being as £12 is a bit of a rip of imo and there seems to be VERY few servers running aftermath only (32-48 players, normal, non premium). If I see it for about £5-6, I'll probably pick it up :p

Found the aftermath expansion for £7.99.

http://www.cjs-cdkeys.com/products/Battlefield-3:-Aftermath-CD-Key-for-Origin.html

Full Premium is £18 for all extra DLC's,

Last edited:
yeah it's dead

I really find it annoying when servers kick for swearing, it just doesn't make sense. My character cusses all the time along with everyone else's.

Is a bit of a weird rule especially given the nature of the voiceovers in mp, "being ****ed in the ass", these ****suckers", etc. Goes a bit over the top to say the least.

Thanks!

Never heard of that site though :p Have you or anyone had experience with this site?

Yeah man, loads of people use them. I actually bought a second battlefield key off them back in late 2011. They have a great reputation. Infact im contemplating whether to buy hitman absolution today as its £9.99 verse £20 on origin. Might hold out because tomrrow is the steam summer sale....

Is a bit of a weird rule especially given the nature of the voiceovers in mp, "being ****ed in the ass", these ****suckers", etc. Goes a bit over the top to say the least.

Hey Gerard funny you should talk about swearing because i was kicked from a server on Monday for swearing. Bit silly when the game is seeded with scripted foul language and curses. I think it's only an issue when you specifically swear at your opponents or team mates it becomes problematic.

I took a different approach and went for gold. I'd joined my favourite server and map and we were 50 tickets down in a 1st to a 1000 TDM in Talah, i'd just racked up a 20-0 kd for the lagging team and we caught up and then started to surpass the opposition. Admin then killed me and put me on another team. I kicked off big time because i was in a squad with a couple of mates and said something like wtf is admin playing at swapping me to a different team when id work my spuds off to pull it back with my squad. Well I got a kick for that with the reason being "bad language". I then begain to monitor game progress in battlelog live game score feed and noticed the dont swear - read the rules swapped me because he wanted his team/clan member on his team...

LOL, yeah because I've not sunk almost thousands of hours into a game that has had issues from day 1 and continues to do so? Ever hear of casual gaming? During the Alpha, Beta and at launch I played quite a bit of BF3, then dice started to prat around with the game and it got boring having to constantly see what they fixed vs what they messed up, I've only recently started playing the game again and its even more of a mess than it was back then.

Its funny that it seems in some people's opinion you have to sink thousands of hours into a game to comment on balance issues and some of the cheap tactics that people are employing. When its clearly not the case, especially in the case of BF3.

I don't have 1000's of hours in the game and I'm a casual gamer so not certain what your post is about?

The lol was aimed at not wanting to post your in game name up as I can't think why any reason not to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom